|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-20, Clash of Cultures: Deaths From Indian Battles, A Knockout at Bacon Rind: Deaths From Fights, A Death From Diving, Wild Horses: Deaths From Horse, Wagon, and Stagecoach Incidents, Deaths From Accidental and Self Defense Shootings, Malice in.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On August 20th, 1883, George Weber started arguing with John Zutavern; they were both employed by the park improvement company and were fighting over what?
(a) Zutavern's recent promotion.
(b) A trade they had made.
(c) A bet they had made.
(d) Who made more money.
2. Six deadly poisonous ____________________ grow in Yellowstone as well, such as the Death Cap, Destroying Angel, Deadly Concybe, Deadly Cort, Deadly Galerina, and the Conifer False Model.
3. What is known about these early incidents?
(b) A great deal.
(c) Quite a bit.
(d) Absolutely nothing.
4. When eaten, this plant affects what part of the body?
(a) The heart.
(b) The mind.
(c) The nervous system.
(d) The lungs.
5. An early death occurred in ____________ due to twenty-year-old John Havekost and his acquaintance Perry Norris.
Short Answer Questions
1. Harry Walker, 25, on Friday, ____________________, hitchhiked into Yellowstone Park illegally with his friend 'Crow.'
2. An accidental shooting occurred on November 15th, 1938 when Robert Leroy 'Pud' Robinson, a thirteen year old son of the Master Mechanic of the park, was playing with a loaded .22 rifle. What happened?
3. Where does the judge want fencing?
4. Walker pointed what at the bear?
5. ____________________ is dangerous because it looks like an edible wild parsnip and carrot.
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)