|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-20, Clash of Cultures: Deaths From Indian Battles, A Knockout at Bacon Rind: Deaths From Fights, A Death From Diving, Wild Horses: Deaths From Horse, Wagon, and Stagecoach Incidents, Deaths From Accidental and Self Defense Shootings, Malice in.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When eaten, this plant affects what part of the body?
(a) The nervous system.
(b) The lungs.
(c) The mind.
(d) The heart.
2. ____________ murders have occurred inside Yellowstone and ten in nearby towns.
3. How did the bear react to Walker's actions?
(a) It charged him.
(b) It swatted at him.
(c) It growled at him.
(d) It ran the opposite direction.
4. Whittelsey was a ___________________ at the time.
(a) Trail guide.
(c) Horse wrangler.
(d) Park bus-tour guide.
5. The army duty was dreary and in 1911-12 some of the men got what?
(c) Cabin fever.
Short Answer Questions
1. Six deadly poisonous ____________________ grow in Yellowstone as well, such as the Death Cap, Destroying Angel, Deadly Concybe, Deadly Cort, Deadly Galerina, and the Conifer False Model.
2. Perhaps the last stagecoach wreck occurred on July 24th, _____________.
3. A ___________________ named Isaac Rowe died June 19th, 1899.
4. The first documented death occurred in __________, a man by the name of Frank Welch, 61.
5. What is another reason for why so many injuries occurred because of bears?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)