|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can buffalo function on if a gunshot does not kill it immediately?
(d) Nervous energy
2. What was the elephant offal converted into?
3. Where does Capstick shoot the buffalo to kill it?
(a) The buttocks
(b) The brain
(c) The face
(d) The chest
4. How does Willy enter Len's cabin?
(a) Beer belly first
(b) Head first
(c) Foot first
(d) Gun first
5. Why is it important to kill all elephants in a group?
(a) They will starve themselves
(b) They will become aggressive around humans
(c) They will fall into deep depression
(d) They will destory the environment
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Colin put in the lion's throat?
2. Which of the following is not included in Capstick's leopard kit?
3. What part of the human to leopards generally go for?
4. What does a leopard use to disembowel its victim?
5. What is the Chabunkwa man-eater named after?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is it so difficult to kill wild elephants?
2. Describe the African Cape Buffalo.
3. How does Capstick prove his buffalo kill was legitimate?
4. In what two ways do elephants kill humans?
5. Describe elephant ivory tusks.
6. How does the cape buffalo kill the local man in Chapter 4?
7. Describe Peter Hathaway Capstick's life.
8. What do studies demonstrate about man-eating leopards?
9. How do Antonio and Capstick kill the elephant in Chapter 2?
10. Describe the typical Asian and African leopard.
This section contains 775 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)