|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Capstick say the elephant destroys?
(d) The environment
2. Who did the Rudraprayag kill instead of the goats?
(a) A human infant
(b) The shepherd's wife
(c) The shepherd boy
(d) The farmer
3. What does the buffalo use to slam the man against the tree?
(a) Its nose
(b) Its horns
(c) Its hooves
(d) Its buttocks
4. What is the brand of the bottle Silent uses?
5. Which of the following is a species of African elephant?
(a) Juniper Jumbo
(b) Great Mammonth Trampler
(c) Horec Afro
(d) Loxodonta Africana
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Silent hurl at the elephant bull's face?
2. How does Capstick describe elephant herds?
3. Which of the following is not included in Capstick's leopard kit?
4. Why can Colin not fire his gun?
5. Which character ends up killing the lion?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Capstick kill the buffalo?
2. How does the lioness defeat Willy De Beer?
3. How does Capstick kill the leopard in Chapter 3?
4. Why does Capstick think most man-eating leopards are found in Asia?
5. Why does Capstick think elephants are misrepresented in the media?
6. What happens to Peter Hankin in Chapter 1?
7. How do Willy and Colin eventually kill the lion?
8. Describe Peter Hathaway Capstick's life.
9. How do Antonio and Capstick kill the elephant in Chapter 2?
10. What is the story of the Rudraprayag leopard?
This section contains 798 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)