|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the buffalo use to slam the man against the tree?
(a) Its nose
(b) Its horns
(c) Its buttocks
(d) Its hooves
2. What should a hunter aim for when killing an elephant?
(a) The lungs
(b) The heart
(c) The buttocks
(d) The brain
3. What is the L Africana also known as?
(b) African bubble elephant
(c) King of Africa
(d) African bush elephant
4. What does Silent hit the lion in the face with?
(a) A stick
(b) A bottle
(c) A whip
(d) A mug
5. What are elephants historically hunted for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the hunter who tracked down the Rudraprayag leopard?
2. What kind of animal did the Rudraprayag frighten?
3. What will the herd do if the lead female elephant is killed first?
4. What does Capstick say there is no such thing as?
5. Which of the following did the factory workers not use the carcasses for?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the hunters kill the lioness which eats Hankin?
2. Describe the African Cape Buffalo.
3. How do Willy and Colin eventually kill the lion?
4. In what two ways do elephants kill humans?
5. What do studies demonstrate about man-eating leopards?
6. How does the local man deal with the cape buffalo charging at him in Chapter 4?
7. How does Silent force the lion to retreat in Chapter 1?
8. How do elephants destroy the environment?
9. How does the lioness defeat Willy De Beer?
10. Describe Peter Hathaway Capstick's life.
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)