|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of elephants does Capstick say are typically aggressive?
(a) Male elephants
(b) Female elephants
(c) Injured elephants
(d) Intoxicated elephants
2. What kind of weapon does Silent attack the Chabunkwa lion with?
(c) Chain and ball
3. What will the herd do if the lead female elephant is killed first?
(a) Charge the killer
(b) Run away
(c) Eat their female leader
(d) Mill about in confusion
4. Who did the Rudraprayag kill instead of the goats?
(a) The shepherd's wife
(b) A human infant
(c) The shepherd boy
(d) The farmer
5. Which country's government builds an elephant processing factory?
(c) South Africa
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Capstick say is the most successful predator in the world?
2. What is the L Africana also known as?
3. What does the buffalo use to slam the man against the tree?
4. What does Colin put in the lion's throat?
5. Which of the following is a species of African elephant?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is it so difficult to kill wild elephants?
2. Describe the African Cape Buffalo.
3. In what two ways do elephants kill humans?
4. How does Capstick kill the buffalo?
5. How do the hunters kill the lioness which eats Hankin?
6. Why does Capstick recommend to approach a dead elephant carefully?
7. How does Len Harvey get into a fight with a lioness in Chapter 1?
8. Describe Peter Hathaway Capstick's life.
9. How does Capstick kill the lion in Chapter 1?
10. What do studies demonstrate about man-eating leopards?
This section contains 847 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)