|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Capstick say the elephant destroys?
(d) The environment
2. What is the best weapon for tracking a wounded leopard?
(a) A 12-gauge shotgun
(b) An elephant gun
(c) A magnum
(d) A machine gun
3. What is it technically incorrect to call leopards?
4. What does Colin lose in his fight with the lion?
(a) His hand
(b) His ears
(c) His confidence
(d) His foot
5. Who once owned Antonio's express rifle?
(a) Ronald Reagan
(c) James Dean
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the buffalo use to cut the man open?
2. Which of the following is not included in Capstick's leopard kit?
3. What kind of weapon does Silent attack the Chabunkwa lion with?
4. What are elephants historically hunted for?
5. What kind of animal did the Rudraprayag frighten?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Peter Hathaway Capstick's life.
2. How does the buffalo injure Capstick?
3. Why does Capstick think elephants are misrepresented in the media?
4. Describe the African Cape Buffalo.
5. How does the cape buffalo kill the local man in Chapter 4?
6. How does Capstick kill the leopard in Chapter 3?
7. How does the lioness defeat Willy De Beer?
8. In what two ways do elephants kill humans?
9. What do studies demonstrate about man-eating leopards?
10. Why is it technically incorrect to call leopards panthers?
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)