|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Capstick hired as a game warden to do?
(a) Protect the elephants
(b) Lead safaris
(c) Kill illegal hunters
(d) Cull elephant herds
2. What is the best weapon for tracking a wounded leopard?
(a) An elephant gun
(b) A magnum
(c) A 12-gauge shotgun
(d) A machine gun
3. What does the buffalo use to cut the man open?
(a) Its teeth
(b) Its horns
(c) Its tail
(d) Its hooves
4. Which of the following colors is known to be the color of a tusk?
5. What kind of weapon does Silent attack the Chabunkwa lion with?
(d) Chain and ball
6. Who helped Capstick kill 700 elephants?
(a) Bob Langeveldt
(b) Willy De Beer
(c) Jimmy Whale
7. What do elephants use to throw people in the air?
(a) Their tails
(b) Their trunks
(c) Their tusks
(d) Their feet
8. What is the name of the older man at the beginning of the chapter?
9. What does Colin trip over?
(a) The lion
(b) A pail
(c) A tree
10. What is Willy blinded by?
(a) His scalp
(c) Acid rain
(d) His rage
11. What is the name of Capstick's Italian client in this chapter?
12. Which of the following did the factory workers not use the carcasses for?
13. Which of the following is not included in Capstick's leopard kit?
(b) Neck armor
(d) Body armor
14. Where did Capstick first find hunting jobs?
(b) South and Central America
(c) Southeast Asia
15. Where does the lion bite Jean Harvey?
(a) On her cheek
(b) On her arm
(c) On her buttocks
(d) In the small of the back
Short Answer Questions
1. Which country's government builds an elephant processing factory?
2. What does Capstick say there is no such thing as?
3. Where were the elephant carcasses taken to?
4. What are the names of Capstick's two trackers?
5. What is the L Africana also known as?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)