|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the lion's internal body does Capstick's second stab pierce?
(a) The heart
(b) An artery
(c) The spinal cord
(d) The kidney
2. What animal does Capstick describe in this chapter?
3. Which of the following buffalo is not extinct?
(d) Cape Buffalo
4. Where does Capstick track the buffalo to?
(a) A riverside
(b) A lake
(c) A cave
(d) A large thicket
5. How does Willy enter Len's cabin?
(a) Foot first
(b) Beer belly first
(c) Head first
(d) Gun first
6. What does a leopard use to disembowel its victim?
(a) Their tusks
(b) Their rear feet
(c) Their teeth
(d) Their front feet
7. Which of the following animals is not a panther?
8. What does Silent hit the lion in the face with?
(a) A whip
(b) A stick
(c) A bottle
(d) A mug
9. What is the name of the Italian client Capstick guides at the end of the chapter?
10. Which of the following African countries did Capstick not hold a license in?
(a) South Africa
11. What is the L Africana also known as?
(b) King of Africa
(c) African bubble elephant
(d) African bush elephant
12. What does the buffalo use to cut the man open?
(a) Its hooves
(b) Its teeth
(c) Its horns
(d) Its tail
13. Why does Capstick use a parachute flare to hunt a buffalo?
(a) They are cheap
(b) It sends the buffalo into a seizure
(c) It will help Capstick to see
(d) It is likely to startle it
14. What is it technically incorrect to call leopards?
15. What does Capstick do with the dead lion?
(a) Gives it to the village
(b) Cooks it
(c) Feeds it to hyenas
(d) Skins it
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Capstick shoot the buffalo to kill it?
2. What does Silent hurl at the elephant bull's face?
3. Which of the following characters is Silent's brother?
4. Which of the following characters in this chapter has never fired a gun?
5. Where did Capstick first find hunting jobs?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)