|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Colin trip over?
(b) A pail
(c) The lion
(d) A tree
2. Which of the following is a species of African elephant?
(a) Great Mammonth Trampler
(b) Loxodonta Africana
(c) Horec Afro
(d) Juniper Jumbo
3. What is the name of the Italian client Capstick guides at the end of the chapter?
4. What part of the human to leopards generally go for?
(a) The hands
(b) The neck
(c) The face
(d) The stomach
5. Which of the following did the factory workers not use the carcasses for?
6. When do hunters usually shoot leopards?
(a) Lunch time
(b) The last moments of daylight
(c) Early morning
(d) Night time
7. Where does Capstick track the buffalo to?
(a) A riverside
(b) A large thicket
(c) A lake
(d) A cave
8. What is the lion that killed eight people known as?
(a) The Zambian wild cat
(b) The Chabunkwa man-eater
(c) The hungry lion
(d) The spirit
9. What is the name of Capstick's Italian client in this chapter?
10. Where did Capstick first find hunting jobs?
(b) South and Central America
(c) Southeast Asia
11. Why does Capstick use a parachute flare to hunt a buffalo?
(a) They are cheap
(b) It will help Capstick to see
(c) It sends the buffalo into a seizure
(d) It is likely to startle it
12. Which animal is most famous for feasting on buffalo?
13. What does Capstick say Panthera describes?
(a) A pack
(b) A genus
(c) A panther
(d) A sub-species
14. What does Capstick use to kill the leopard?
(a) A spear
(b) A gun
(c) His fists
(d) A knife
15. What part of the lion's internal body does Capstick's second stab pierce?
(a) An artery
(b) The kidney
(c) The heart
(d) The spinal cord
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the elephant ivory and leather auctioned?
2. What did Capstick die of?
3. What does Capstick show officials to convince them the buffalo kill was legal?
4. What university did Capstick attend?
5. Which of the following characters in this chapter has never fired a gun?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)