|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Leopard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the lion that killed eight people known as?
(a) The Chabunkwa man-eater
(b) The hungry lion
(c) The Zambian wild cat
(d) The spirit
2. What does Colin put in the lion's throat?
(a) His gun
(b) His hands
(c) His knife
(d) His binoculars
3. What kind of elephants does Capstick say are typically aggressive?
(a) Female elephants
(b) Male elephants
(c) Injured elephants
(d) Intoxicated elephants
4. Which character ends up killing the lion?
5. What part of the human to leopards generally go for?
(a) The stomach
(b) The neck
(c) The face
(d) The hands
Short Answer Questions
1. What university did Capstick attend?
2. What is it technically incorrect to call leopards?
3. Where do Armando and Capstick find the leopard?
4. What is the name of the leopard that Capstick tells a story about?
5. What is the name of the older man at the beginning of the chapter?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)