|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Leopard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which country's government builds an elephant processing factory?
(a) South Africa
2. What is the Chabunkwa man-eater named after?
(a) A village
(b) A chief
(c) A princess
(d) A President
3. What is the name of the leopard that Capstick tells a story about?
4. Where were the elephant carcasses taken to?
(a) North America
(b) The surrounding villages
(d) A processing factory
5. Where do hunters usually wire leopard bait?
(a) A root
(b) Near a river
(c) A tree
(d) A bush
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Armando and Capstick find the leopard?
2. What animal does Capstick say is the most successful predator in the world?
3. What does Capstick use to kill the leopard?
4. What part of the human to leopards generally go for?
5. What does Capstick say there is no such thing as?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)