|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Leopard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following colors is known to be the color of a tusk?
2. What kind of elephants does Capstick say are typically aggressive?
(a) Intoxicated elephants
(b) Injured elephants
(c) Male elephants
(d) Female elephants
3. What is the name of the leopard that Capstick tells a story about?
4. Which of the following is not included in Capstick's leopard kit?
(c) Body armor
(d) Neck armor
5. What is the name of Capstick's Italian client in this chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What will the herd do if the lead female elephant is killed first?
2. What was Capstick hired as a game warden to do?
3. What two varieties does Captick say elephants can be divided into?
4. What is the Chabunkwa man-eater named after?
5. Who killed the leopard that ate 26 humans?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)