|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Snakes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the older man at the beginning of the chapter?
2. Why is it important to kill all elephants in a group?
(a) They will fall into deep depression
(b) They will starve themselves
(c) They will destory the environment
(d) They will become aggressive around humans
3. What kind of tree does Charlie climb?
(a) A buffalo thorn tree
(b) An oak tree
(c) A gum tree
(d) A horse chestnut tree
4. Why are women often a crocodile's most common victim?
(a) They wear less clothing
(b) They spend time at the water's edge
(c) They are tastier
(d) They are easier to digest
5. What kind of meat do Capstick and Mason eat for breakfast?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the elephant offal converted into?
2. What was the snake's tail pinned down by?
3. What kind of insect do buffalos attract?
4. Which of the following African countries did Capstick not hold a license in?
5. Where does Capstick shoot the buffalo to kill it?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)