|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Leopard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of elephants does Capstick say are typically aggressive?
(a) Injured elephants
(b) Male elephants
(c) Female elephants
(d) Intoxicated elephants
2. Which country's government builds an elephant processing factory?
(a) South Africa
3. What should a hunter aim for when killing an elephant?
(a) The brain
(b) The buttocks
(c) The lungs
(d) The heart
4. What is the best weapon for tracking a wounded leopard?
(a) A magnum
(b) A machine gun
(c) A 12-gauge shotgun
(d) An elephant gun
5. Why can Colin not fire his gun?
(a) The end is bent
(b) It has no bullets
(c) He does not have the strength
(d) It is on the safety
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the elephant offal converted into?
2. What is the lion that killed eight people known as?
3. What is the name of the leopard that Capstick tells a story about?
4. On which continent can you find the most notable man-eating leopards?
5. How does Capstick describe elephant herds?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)