|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Leopard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Capstick's two brother guides?
(a) Forensic and Needle
(b) Silent and Invisible
(c) Elvis and Paul
(d) John and Dave
2. What kind of animal did the Rudraprayag frighten?
3. What nationality is the hunter, M. Cornon?
4. What is the name of the leopard that Capstick tells a story about?
5. Who killed the leopard that ate 26 humans?
(a) George Rushby
(b) Gordon Brown
(c) Peter Younis
(d) James Deacon
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following African countries did Capstick not hold a license in?
2. What does Capstick give July before he is lead away?
3. What is the name of Capstick's Italian client in this chapter?
4. What is the L Africana also known as?
5. Who helped Capstick kill 700 elephants?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)