|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Leopard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a leopard use to disembowel its victim?
(a) Their tusks
(b) Their teeth
(c) Their rear feet
(d) Their front feet
2. What does Capstick give July before he is lead away?
(a) A photograph
(b) An injection
(c) A signed book
(d) A pat on the back
3. Who killed the leopard that ate 26 humans?
(a) George Rushby
(b) Gordon Brown
(c) James Deacon
(d) Peter Younis
4. What is the L Africana also known as?
(a) King of Africa
(b) African bush elephant
(d) African bubble elephant
5. What university did Capstick attend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Capstick do with the dead lion?
2. Who helped Capstick kill 700 elephants?
3. What is the Chabunkwa man-eater named after?
4. How does Willy enter Len's cabin?
5. Why can Colin not fire his gun?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)