|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hippo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Colin lose in his fight with the lion?
(a) His ears
(b) His confidence
(c) His foot
(d) His hand
2. What part of the human to leopards generally go for?
(a) The stomach
(b) The hands
(c) The neck
(d) The face
3. Who helped Capstick kill 700 elephants?
(a) Jimmy Whale
(b) Willy De Beer
(c) Bob Langeveldt
4. What kind of leopard killed and ate 400 people in India?
(a) Panar leopard
(b) Cape leopard
(c) Zanzibar leopard
(d) Barbary leopard
5. How does Capstick describe elephant herds?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Capstick say there is no such thing as?
2. Why does Capstick use a parachute flare to hunt a buffalo?
3. Which of the following is a species of African elephant?
4. Where do most hippopotamus attacks occur?
5. Which animal is most famous for feasting on buffalo?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)