|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hippo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the Rudraprayag kill instead of the goats?
(a) The shepherd's wife
(b) A human infant
(c) The shepherd boy
(d) The farmer
2. What was the name of the hunter who tracked down the Rudraprayag leopard?
(a) Jean Goddard
(b) Will De Beer
(c) Peter Capstick
(d) Jim Corbett
3. What should a hunter aim for when killing an elephant?
(a) The brain
(b) The heart
(c) The buttocks
(d) The lungs
4. What does Silent hit the lion in the face with?
(a) A stick
(b) A whip
(c) A mug
(d) A bottle
5. What does Colin lose in his fight with the lion?
(a) His ears
(b) His confidence
(c) His foot
(d) His hand
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the human to leopards generally go for?
2. What kind of animal did the Rudraprayag frighten?
3. What do elephants use to throw people in the air?
4. What does the buffalo do with the local man's corpse?
5. Which of the following characters is Silent's brother?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)