|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rhino.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Capstick give July before he is lead away?
(a) An injection
(b) A pat on the back
(c) A signed book
(d) A photograph
2. On which continent can you find the most notable man-eating leopards?
(b) South America
3. What does Capstick compare missing a hippo at six feet to?
(a) Missing your wife's birthday
(b) Missing a barn
(c) Missing a late breakfast
(d) Missing an elephant
4. What is the name of the leopard that Capstick tells a story about?
5. What is the name of the older man at the beginning of the chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie use to hack off the tree's thorns?
2. Who did the Rudraprayag kill instead of the goats?
3. What is the best weapon for tracking a wounded leopard?
4. What animal charges at Capstick at the beginning of the chapter?
5. What does Capstick use to kill the leopard?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)