|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rhino.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Capstick give Rhinoceros hunting less attention than the other types of hunting in the book?
(a) They are too frightening
(b) Rhinos are boring to hunt
(c) Wild rhinos are rare
(d) There is no point in hunting rhinos
2. What part of the human to leopards generally go for?
(a) The hands
(b) The neck
(c) The face
(d) The stomach
3. What kind of battles do male hippos participate in?
(a) Championship bouts
(b) Death battles
(c) Dominance battles
(d) Play fights
4. What was the name of the hunter who tracked down the Rudraprayag leopard?
(a) Will De Beer
(b) Jim Corbett
(c) Jean Goddard
(d) Peter Capstick
5. What is the name of the Italian client Capstick guides at the end of the chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of leopard killed and ate 400 people in India?
2. What is it technically incorrect to call leopards?
3. What does Capstick say Panthera describes?
4. Who do safaris provide rhino hunts to?
5. When do hunters usually shoot leopards?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)