|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Rhino.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following reasons does Capstick give for the hippo's decline?
(a) Their tempers
(b) The lack care of their young
(c) Unnatural habitat
(d) Their indifference to mating
2. What is the name of Root's cameraman?
(a) Martin Bell
(b) Peter Bell
(c) David Tomms
(d) Gordon Formby
3. What does the hippo use to scissor Root's flesh from the bone?
(a) Its horns
(b) Its nostrils
(c) Its teeth
(d) Its hooves
4. What animal charges at Capstick at the beginning of the chapter?
5. What is the name of the Kenyan photographer in this chapter?
(a) Alan Root
(b) Johnny Treetop
(c) Lottie Regan
(d) David Peace
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Armando and Capstick find the leopard?
2. What part of the human to leopards generally go for?
3. What kind of animal attacks July's son?
4. What does Capstick say costs $30,000?
5. Who replaces Silent on the hunt?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)