|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 34, in what location does Brennan wake up?
(c) Dungeon cell.
2. In Chapter 30, who is Brennan surprised to find alive?
3. What does measuring the distance between two holes on the bones show Brennan in Chapter 27?
(a) It shows that Brennan missed something.
(b) It shows that the victim was dropped on something sharp.
(c) It reaffirms that scavengers made the markings.
(d) It proves that they were made by a larger animal.
4. What happened to Brennan in Montreal over a year ago?
(a) A killer broke into her home.
(b) Someone started a fire in her condo.
(c) She was mugged.
(d) Her car was stolen.
5. In Chapter 28, what is another link Brennan believes exists among the murder victims?
(a) They were religious.
(b) They were kidnapped.
(c) Many were students.
(d) All were depressed.
6. What is another reason a cult leader may turn violent, according to Red in Chapter 26?
(a) A perceived threat from the law.
(d) Gun control legislation.
7. What do the journals found at the Saint Helena and Texas compounds say the group is going to do?
(a) Meet their guardian angel.
(b) Find bliss.
(c) Start a new commune.
(d) Work on an arc.
8. What happens to Brennan as she tries to get to Ryan?
(a) She trips over another body.
(b) She gets knocked unconcious.
(c) She gets shot as well.
(d) She gets choked.
9. Where was Jennifer Cannon last seen alive?
(b) McGill University.
(d) North Harris County Community College.
10. Why did the old man found at the Texas compound not go with his group to Canada?
(a) He was sick.
(b) They would not let his dog come.
(c) He was too weak to travel.
(d) They told him he was not chosen by the Guardian Angel.
11. According to Dr. Skyler in Chapter 22, what is the definition of a cult?
(a) A group that acts like a family.
(b) Strong personalities organizing weaker personalities to do their will.
(c) Organizations with a set of common features.
(d) Crazy people following weird leaders.
12. In Chapter 35, who stays with Brennan for a while?
13. What does Ryan tell Brennan to do when they get to the compound?
(a) Call for help.
(b) Back him up.
(c) Wait in the car.
(d) Search the left while he searches right.
14. Where did the victim work at McGill University?
(a) In Jeannotte's office.
(b) At the library.
(c) At the museum.
(d) In the counseling office.
15. Brennan tells someone about the dream she had, and they tell her the quote she dreamed was from what author?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Brennan think the second Murtry Island victim might be in Chapter 26?
2. In Chapter 23, what does Ryan learn St-Jovite has in common with the Saint Helena property?
3. Who grabs Brennan as she approaches Harry in Chapter 34?
4. What does Kit find out about the Inner Life Empowerment program in Chapter 28?
5. Why does the leader have Harry against her will?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)