|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brennan specialize in?
2. What occasion causes everyone to go to Hurley's in Chapter 11?
(a) A wedding celebration.
(b) No reason needed.
(c) A funeral wake.
(d) St. Patrick's Day.
3. In Chapter 8, what does Sandy think is wrong with Anna?
(a) Sandy thinks Anna joined a cult.
(b) Sandy thinks Anna has an abusive boyfriend.
(c) Sandy thinks Anna is doing drugs.
(d) Sandy thinks Anna is failing her courses.
4. In Chapter 7, the Brennan tells that the bones in the hands make up what percentage of the bones in the human body?
5. How does Brennan know the body she finds was dead before the explosion?
(a) The skull exploded.
(b) The body is over a thousand years old.
(c) She finds a bullet.
(d) The skull did not explode.
6. According to the woman in Chapter 18 who lets Brennan, Ryan, and Baker into the main house, why is it doubtful that phone calls were made from St-Jovite to their group?
(a) They have restrictions for telephone use.
(b) They never had a phone.
(c) The phone is disconnected.
(d) They believe phones are evil.
7. Who is the leader of the commune found in Chapter 18?
8. How old were the infants in Chapter 7?
(b) Two months old.
(c) Four months old.
(d) Eleven months old.
9. Why does Brennan collect bugs while exhuming the bodies?
(a) She collects them.
(b) She knows someone who collects them.
(c) They will help identify the killer.
(d) They help establish time of death.
10. What does Brennan ask Ryan to do in Chapter 7?
(a) Bring her coffee and doughnuts.
(b) Catch the person who killed the infants.
(c) Take her on the investigation.
(d) Bring her more evidence to examine.
11. What is the nickname of Harry's son?
12. Who does Sister Julienne look for in Chapter 8?
(a) Anna Goyette.
(b) Elisabeth Nicolet.
(c) Detective Ryan
(d) Sandy O'Reilly
13. Brennan's friend Mitch describes Dr. Jeannotte as the Professor of Religious Studies and what?
(a) Professor of History.
(b) The students' best friend.
(c) A brilliant hostess.
(d) An ntimidating religious leader.
14. How many confirmed dead are in Chapter 2?
15. Where does Brennan always work in the summer?
(b) Washington D.C.
(c) North Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brennan find strange about the victims in Chapter 2?
2. Who does Sam think is responsible for the bodies found on Murtry Island?
3. In Chapter 11, what kind of jargon does Harry use on Brennan to avoid being specific about the program she is in?
4. What two languages are spoken throughout the novel?
5. What does Brennan find unsettling about Dr. Jeannotte?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)