|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why type of personality does Harry have?
2. What are the names of Jeannotte's two teaching assistants?
(a) Sandy O'Reilly and Anna Goyette.
(b) Daisy Jean and Sandy O'Reilly.
(c) Daisy Jean and Anna Goyette.
(d) Margaret Mead and Jane Goodall.
3. What is unusual about the new victims found at St-Jovite in Chapter 7?
(a) The infants had their hearts removed.
(b) The killers name is written on their feet.
(c) The parents organs were all missing.
(d) The bodies are perfectly preserved.
4. Who is Bird to Brennan?
(a) A crazy aunt.
(b) Her pet bird.
(c) Her ex-husband.
(d) Her cat.
5. What is the setting for Chapter 2?
(a) A burnt down house.
(b) A burnt down hospital.
(c) A crumbling convent.
(d) A dark graveyard.
6. What does Brennan always get to drink?
(a) Diet Coke.
(c) Rum and coke.
7. Who does Brennan call to ask for help looking for Sister Julienne's missing person?
(b) Dr. Jeannotte.
(c) Detective Ryan.
(d) Monsieur Claudel.
8. Wat does the dialogue between Brennan and Katy in Chapter 17 tell the reader?
(a) It reveals that Katy is going to be a forensic anthropologist.
(b) It explains how to conduct an excavation.
(c) It clears up why Brennan and Pete got divorced.
(d) It describes how a boat is made sea worthy.
9. What type of emotion does Brennan describe herself as having at the end of Chapter 4?
10. Where does Brennan stay while in Beaufort?
(a) On a house boat.
(b) In a car.
(c) At a friend's house.
(d) In a hotel.
11. Why are people not allowed on Murtry Island without Sam's approval?
(a) Sam does not want the island to become part of drug trafficking.
(b) The military conducts top secret tests on the island.
(c) Sam does not like people.
(d) People may give the monkey's tuberculosis.
12. In Chapter 11, what kind of jargon does Harry use on Brennan to avoid being specific about the program she is in?
13. In her report about the St -Jovite victim, what does Brennan conclude killed the victim?
(a) A gun shot to the head.
(b) Natural causes.
(c) A gun shot to the heart.
(d) A knife wound to the chest.
14. What is the setting in the opening scene of the book?
(a) A burnt down house.
(b) A playground.
(c) A mortuary.
(d) A convent.
15. How does Brennan know the body she finds was dead before the explosion?
(a) The skull did not explode.
(b) The skull exploded.
(c) The body is over a thousand years old.
(d) She finds a bullet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of school did Harry and Brennan attend as children?
2. What is the nickname of Harry's son?
3. What are the unique features of a young woman found dead?
4. Who watches Brennan work in Chapter 1?
5. What was the name of the victim from the basement in St-Jovite?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)