|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Brennan's ex-husband's name?
2. What kind of school did Harry and Brennan attend as children?
(a) Christian Scientist.
3. What does Ryan ask Brennan to do in Chapter 9?
(a) Go get a drink.
(b) Give him her phone number.
(c) Work late.
(d) Lighten up.
4. How does Brennan know the body she finds was dead before the explosion?
(a) The skull did not explode.
(b) The body is over a thousand years old.
(c) The skull exploded.
(d) She finds a bullet.
5. What is the setting in Chapter 16?
(a) Murtry Island.
(b) The Annex.
(c) Saint Helena Island.
6. Who is the leader of the commune found in Chapter 18?
7. Where were the bodies of the victims found in Chapter 7?
(a) In the basement.
(b) Under the bed.
(c) Behind a water heater.
(d) Buried in a shallow grave.
8. In Chapter 16, a monkey dropped what on the shelter Brennan was relaxing in?
(a) A skull.
(b) A banana.
(c) A bag of drugs.
(d) A human jaw bone.
9. What is unusual about the new victims found at St-Jovite in Chapter 7?
(a) The parents organs were all missing.
(b) The killers name is written on their feet.
(c) The infants had their hearts removed.
(d) The bodies are perfectly preserved.
10. According to the woman in Chapter 18 who lets Brennan, Ryan, and Baker into the main house, why is it doubtful that phone calls were made from St-Jovite to their group?
(a) They have restrictions for telephone use.
(b) They never had a phone.
(c) The phone is disconnected.
(d) They believe phones are evil.
11. How does Brennan know the names of the two younger victims in Chapter 7?
(a) They wore bracelets with their names on them.
(b) She knew them personally.
(c) Tags inside the clothes have names on them.
(d) Fingerprints matched in the database.
12. In Chapter 3, who brings Brennan coffee and a sandwich while she is in the basement?
13. Why are the detectives having difficulty finding out who lived in the house that burned down?
(a) They were not liked by the neighbors.
(b) The landlord lives in Europe.
(c) It had been abandoned for years.
(d) The people who died were trespassers.
14. What evidence makes Brennan believe that she has the bones of Sister Elisabeth Nicolet?
(a) There is a plaque.
(b) The bones have markings that suggest repetitive kneeling.
(c) She did a DNA test using bone marrow samples.
(d) There is a broken bone where Elisabeth had a known childhood injury.
15. Brennan's friend Mitch describes Dr. Jeannotte as the Professor of Religious Studies and what?
(a) Professor of History.
(b) The students' best friend.
(c) An ntimidating religious leader.
(d) A brilliant hostess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of Jeannotte's two teaching assistants?
2. In her report about the St -Jovite victim, what does Brennan conclude killed the victim?
3. Who finds the body on Murtry Island?
4. Who calls Brennan at three in the morning at the end of Chapter 1?
5. What is the nickname of Harry's son?
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)