|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Brennan go back to Jeannotte's office in Chapter 8?
(a) They are working on a project together.
(b) They are going to have tea.
(c) Jeannotte has reading material for her.
(d) Jeannotte remembered a mutual friend.
2. Why are the detectives having difficulty finding out who lived in the house that burned down?
(a) The landlord lives in Europe.
(b) They were not liked by the neighbors.
(c) It had been abandoned for years.
(d) The people who died were trespassers.
3. How many confirmed dead are in Chapter 2?
4. What does Brennan discover in Chapter 29 about the parents of Elisabeth Nicolet?
(a) She was adopted in Europe.
(b) Her mother was not Elisabeth.
(c) Her father could not have been Alain.
(d) Her parents were both French.
5. What does Ryan ask Brennan to do in Chapter 9?
(a) Work late.
(b) Lighten up.
(c) Go get a drink.
(d) Give him her phone number.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dr. Jeannotte behave towards Brennan when she comes to Jeannotte's office?
2. What is the setting in Chapter 16?
3. Where does Brennan stay while in Beaufort?
4. In Chapter 10, who arrives unexpectedly at Brennan's office?
5. In Chapter 14, who talks Brennan into helping Ryan?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)