|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 28, when asked if he knows Daisy Jeannotte, what does Red tell Brennan?
(a) Students venerated Jeannotte and acted inappropriately.
(b) Jeannotte is deadly.
(c) Jeannotte is a cult leader.
(d) Jeannotte was at the center of a contoversy years ago.
2. How does Brennan know the person attacking her in Chapter 34 is the killer of Malachy and Mathias?
(a) The person is the right height and weight.
(b) The person bites in the same place as the other victims.
(c) The ring on the attackers hand matches the bruise on Malachy.
(d) The hands are the right size.
3. In Chapter 23, what does Ryan learn St-Jovite has in common with the Saint Helena property?
(a) Both are owned by Jaques Guillion.
(b) Both are used to grow ingredients for Rohypnol.
(c) Both are named for saints.
(d) Both have communes living on the property.
4. In Chapter 13, what does Brennan learn about Elisabeth's mother?
(a) She was a singer on tour when she got pregnant.
(b) She was also a nun after her husband died.
(c) She worked with the sick in the hospital.
(d) She disappeared inexplicably for a year.
5. In Chapter 3, who brings Brennan coffee and a sandwich while she is in the basement?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the journals found at the Saint Helena and Texas compounds say the group is going to do?
2. Why does Ryan go to Beaufort in Chapter 14?
3. In Chapter 30, where does Anna say she was taken by the cult before she quit going?
4. Why does Brennan go back to Jeannotte's office in Chapter 8?
5. What is the setting in the opening scene of the book?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)