|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interrupts Jeannotte and Brennan's conversation in Chapter 9?
2. In her report about the St -Jovite victim, what does Brennan conclude killed the victim?
(a) A gun shot to the heart.
(b) A gun shot to the head.
(c) Natural causes.
(d) A knife wound to the chest.
3. What was Brennan afraid to find in the basement in Chapter 3?
(a) Baby bones.
(b) A family friend.
(c) The boogeyman.
4. In Chapter 34, who reveals his/herself as the leader of the cult?
5. In Chapter 32, a letter is found promising more followers. How was the cult recruiting people to meet their quota?
(a) Through the Inner Life Empowerment program.
(b) By drugging people.
(c) Through the local college counseling office.
(d) By kidnapping.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does measuring the distance between two holes on the bones show Brennan in Chapter 27?
2. What does Brennan do to clear her head in Chapter 28?
3. In Chapter 32, in what condition are Kathryn and Carlie?
4. Why does Brennan collect bugs while exhuming the bodies?
5. What does Kit find out about the Inner Life Empowerment program in Chapter 28?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)