|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what does Brennan learn about Elisabeth's mother?
(a) She worked with the sick in the hospital.
(b) She was also a nun after her husband died.
(c) She was a singer on tour when she got pregnant.
(d) She disappeared inexplicably for a year.
2. In Chapter 6, what does Brennan put off doing?
(a) Packing for her trip home.
(b) Calling her sister.
(c) Submitting her report on Sister Elisabeth Nicolet.
(d) Submitting her report on the Pelletier baby.
3. What was the reason given for Brennan being attacked at the end of Chapter 11?
(a) An attempted murder.
(b) A warning.
(c) A mugging.
4. What does Brennan always get to drink?
(c) Diet Coke.
(d) Rum and coke.
5. What occasion causes everyone to go to Hurley's in Chapter 11?
(a) No reason needed.
(b) St. Patrick's Day.
(c) A funeral wake.
(d) A wedding celebration.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many propane tanks were meant to blow up the house in Chapter 3?
2. In Chapter 10, who arrives unexpectedly at Brennan's office?
3. What is Brennan's daughter's name?
4. What detail does Brennan give Ryan in Chapter 26 that might help him get a warrant to search the Saint Helena commune?
5. In Chapter 18, Brennan gets excited about what while speaking with Sheriff Baker?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)