|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Dr. Skyler in Chapter 22, what is the definition of a cult?
(a) Strong personalities organizing weaker personalities to do their will.
(b) Organizations with a set of common features.
(c) Crazy people following weird leaders.
(d) A group that acts like a family.
2. Where do Brennan, Ryan, and Baker go in Chapter 18?
(b) Murtry Island.
(c) Saint Helena Island.
3. What are the unique features of a young woman found dead?
(a) A streak of white hair down the middle and a mole.
(b) Purple hair and fake fangs.
(c) Blond hair and mismatched eyes.
(d) A tattoo and two missing teeth.
4. What are the names of Jeannotte's two teaching assistants?
(a) Daisy Jean and Anna Goyette.
(b) Daisy Jean and Sandy O'Reilly.
(c) Margaret Mead and Jane Goodall.
(d) Sandy O'Reilly and Anna Goyette.
5. In Chapter 28, Ryan tells Brennan that he found what when he raided the Saint Helena compound?
(a) Letters saying goodbye to loved ones.
(b) Journal detailing the suicide plan.
(c) That everyone left.
(d) A gun matches the murder weapon in St-Jovite.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 23, what does Ryan learn St-Jovite has in common with the Saint Helena property?
2. Who is Bird to Brennan?
3. Where were the bodies of the victims found in Chapter 7?
4. What is the main subject matter of the lecture Jeannotte gives Brennan in Chapter 9?
5. In Chapter 7, the Brennan tells that the bones in the hands make up what percentage of the bones in the human body?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)