|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Brennan go back to Jeannotte's office in Chapter 8?
(a) They are going to have tea.
(b) Jeannotte remembered a mutual friend.
(c) They are working on a project together.
(d) Jeannotte has reading material for her.
2. What type of emotion does Brennan describe herself as having at the end of Chapter 4?
3. What is Brennan's ex-husband's name?
4. What do the journals found at the Saint Helena and Texas compounds say the group is going to do?
(a) Start a new commune.
(b) Meet their guardian angel.
(c) Find bliss.
(d) Work on an arc.
5. Why does Brennan return to Charlotte in Chapter 13?
(a) The divorce papers need to be finalized.
(b) She is going on vacation.
(c) She works and lives there too.
(d) There is a case connected to the one in Montreal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ryan do in Chapter 10 that annoys Brennan?
2. In Chapter 13, what does Brennan learn about Elisabeth's mother?
3. What reason does Kit give for missing his mother's message about being held against her will?
4. In Chapter 14, Ryan states that the phone company finally turned over the phone records for the St-Jovite case. What location was called that holds both Ryan and Brennan's interest?
5. Why does Brennan doubt that the two bodies from Murtry Island have anything to do with drugs?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)