|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Brennan stay while in Beaufort?
(a) In a hotel.
(b) At a friend's house.
(c) On a house boat.
(d) In a car.
2. Ryan comes to Brennan's office in Chapter 10, what does he do when he arrives?
(a) Flirts with Brennan.
(b) Offers to buy coffee.
(c) Brings a new case.
(d) Flirts with Harry.
3. In Chapter 22, who does Brennan visit?
4. Who is Bird to Brennan?
(a) Her cat.
(b) Her ex-husband.
(c) A crazy aunt.
(d) Her pet bird.
5. Wat does the dialogue between Brennan and Katy in Chapter 17 tell the reader?
(a) It explains how to conduct an excavation.
(b) It reveals that Katy is going to be a forensic anthropologist.
(c) It clears up why Brennan and Pete got divorced.
(d) It describes how a boat is made sea worthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what does Sandy think is wrong with Anna?
2. In Chapter 28, when asked if he knows Daisy Jeannotte, what does Red tell Brennan?
3. Who finds the body on Murtry Island?
4. What does Ryan ask Brennan to do in Chapter 9?
5. What is unusual about the murder of Carole Comptois?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)