|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Sam think is responsible for the bodies found on Murtry Island?
(a) Drug runners.
(b) One of his crew.
2. What was the name of the victim from the basement in St-Jovite?
3. What is another reason a cult leader may turn violent, according to Red in Chapter 26?
(c) A perceived threat from the law.
(d) Gun control legislation.
4. Why does Brennan doubt that the two bodies from Murtry Island have anything to do with drugs?
(a) They were buried with religious items.
(b) Each body was dressed in rich clothing.
(c) They are women.
(d) They were ritualistically killed.
5. Where did the victim work at McGill University?
(a) At the museum.
(b) In Jeannotte's office.
(c) At the library.
(d) In the counseling office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brennan find in her kitchen?
2. What are the names of Jeannotte's two teaching assistants?
3. In her report about the St -Jovite victim, what does Brennan conclude killed the victim?
4. In Chapter 28, Ryan tells Brennan that he found what when he raided the Saint Helena compound?
5. When a light falls on Jeannotte's face in Chapter 31, what does Brennan see?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)