|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting in the opening scene of the book?
(a) A convent.
(b) A burnt down house.
(c) A mortuary.
(d) A playground.
2. What does Brennan's sister want to study?
(b) Hot air ballooning.
(c) Holistic counseling.
3. Who watches Brennan work in Chapter 1?
4. Where were the bodies of the victims found in Chapter 7?
(a) Behind a water heater.
(b) Buried in a shallow grave.
(c) Under the bed.
(d) In the basement.
5. In her report about the St -Jovite victim, what does Brennan conclude killed the victim?
(a) A gun shot to the heart.
(b) Natural causes.
(c) A knife wound to the chest.
(d) A gun shot to the head.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Monsieur Hubert look like?
2. What does the toxicology report show was in the upstairs victims from St-Jovite?
3. How does Brennan determine the age of the infant victims?
4. How does Dr. Jeannotte behave towards Brennan when she comes to Jeannotte's office?
5. What object causes Brennan to do more research into Sister Elisabeth Nicolet?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)