|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object causes Brennan to do more research into Sister Elisabeth Nicolet?
(a) The tibia.
(b) The plaque.
(c) The skull.
(d) The newspaper.
2. What evidence makes Brennan believe that she has the bones of Sister Elisabeth Nicolet?
(a) The bones have markings that suggest repetitive kneeling.
(b) There is a broken bone where Elisabeth had a known childhood injury.
(c) There is a plaque.
(d) She did a DNA test using bone marrow samples.
3. In Chapter 8, what does Sandy think is wrong with Anna?
(a) Sandy thinks Anna is failing her courses.
(b) Sandy thinks Anna joined a cult.
(c) Sandy thinks Anna has an abusive boyfriend.
(d) Sandy thinks Anna is doing drugs.
4. What does Brennan find unsettling about Dr. Jeannotte?
(a) She is unusually large.
(b) Her tightly braided hair.
(c) Her laugh is forced.
(d) Her unusually pale eyes.
5. What weather does Brennan prefer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting for Chapter 2?
2. Who does Brennan call to ask for help looking for Sister Julienne's missing person?
3. What does Brennan specialize in?
4. In Chapter 1, what causes the stain Brennan finds in the soil?
5. In Chapter 6, what does Brennan put off doing?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)