|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weather does Brennan prefer?
2. What does Brennan ask Ryan to do in Chapter 7?
(a) Catch the person who killed the infants.
(b) Bring her coffee and doughnuts.
(c) Take her on the investigation.
(d) Bring her more evidence to examine.
3. What does Monsieur Hubert look like?
4. What is unusual about the new victims found at St-Jovite in Chapter 7?
(a) The infants had their hearts removed.
(b) The bodies are perfectly preserved.
(c) The killers name is written on their feet.
(d) The parents organs were all missing.
5. What evidence makes Brennan believe that she has the bones of Sister Elisabeth Nicolet?
(a) She did a DNA test using bone marrow samples.
(b) The bones have markings that suggest repetitive kneeling.
(c) There is a plaque.
(d) There is a broken bone where Elisabeth had a known childhood injury.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Brennan go back to Jeannotte's office in Chapter 8?
2. What are the names of Jeannotte's two teaching assistants?
3. In Chapter 4, what does Brennan learn about the body from St-Jovite?
4. What does Brennan find strange about the victims in Chapter 2?
5. Who watches Brennan work in Chapter 1?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)