|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jeannotte seek Brennan out in Chapter 31?
(a) To warn her to stay away from her students.
(b) To ask her for help finding someone.
(c) To thank her for helping find Anna.
(d) To congratulate her on discovering the truth about Elisabeth.
2. In Chapter 1, what causes the stain Brennan finds in the soil?
(b) Fermented wine.
(c) Decomposing berries.
(d) Decomposing wood.
3. What type of emotion does Brennan describe herself as having at the end of Chapter 4?
4. What are the unique features of a young woman found dead?
(a) A tattoo and two missing teeth.
(b) A streak of white hair down the middle and a mole.
(c) Blond hair and mismatched eyes.
(d) Purple hair and fake fangs.
5. What does Ryan tell Brennan that leaves her in shock at the end of Chapter 20?
(a) He will not work with her again after this case.
(b) He likes her and will try to be with her again.
(c) He knows who committed the murders.
(d) He wants her to drop the case for her protection.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 14, the doctor refuses to give Ryan some information. How does Ryan get the doctor to help?
2. Where did the victim work at McGill University?
3. Whose phone calls does Brennan keep missing?
4. Why does Brennan return to Charlotte in Chapter 13?
5. Why does Ryan go to Beaufort in Chapter 14?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)