|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Brennan think the second Murtry Island victim might be in Chapter 26?
(a) Anna Goyette.
(b) Dr. Jeannotte.
(c) Carole Comptoise.
2. Who watches Brennan work in Chapter 1?
3. Who finds the body on Murtry Island?
4. What shape left a bruise on one of the victims in Chapter 7?
(a) A cross with a loop on the end.
(b) A diamond.
(c) A moon with two suns orbiting.
(d) A pagan star.
5. Why does Brennan return to Charlotte in Chapter 13?
(a) She works and lives there too.
(b) The divorce papers need to be finalized.
(c) There is a case connected to the one in Montreal.
(d) She is going on vacation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unusual about the murder of Carole Comptois?
2. What does Brennan find unsettling about Dr. Jeannotte?
3. What does Ryan ask Brennan to do in Chapter 9?
4. In Chapter 13, what does Brennan learn about Elisabeth's mother?
5. In Chapter 18, Brennan gets excited about what while speaking with Sheriff Baker?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)