|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Aftermath," Johnny's family was told that what would be very important to the neurological institutes in the world because it was so unique that Johnny remained so well up to the very end?
(a) Johnny's memoir.
(b) Johnny's brain samples.
(c) Johnny's DNA.
(d) The slides from Johnny's brain.
2. Johnny's graduation date was when in Chapter 5?
(a) June 27.
(b) June 4.
(c) May 27.
(d) June 12.
3. What refers to the science that deals with the composition and properties of substances and various elementary forms of matter?
4. Where did Johnny's family move when he was six-years-old?
(d) New York.
5. At what hospital did Johnny die?
(a) Jefferson Hospital.
(b) Kings Hospital.
(c) Memorial Hospital.
(d) The Neurological Institute.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Johnny when he started taking geology classes and found them very interesting in "A Few More of His Letters"?
2. Who told Johnny's family that Johnny was dying in Chapter 5?
3. During his brief life, Johnny had discovered a new way to liquefy what compound?
4. When did Max Gerson die?
5. John Gunther had what profession when Johnny was growing up?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)