|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What refers to a piece of music in which a refrain is repeated between episodes and often constitutes the form of the last movement of a sonata or concerto?
2. After his surgery at the end of Chapter 4, Johnny recovered quickly, and he was talking to everyone on what date?
(a) October 4.
(b) March 2.
(c) May 2.
(d) September 1.
3. After Johnny died, Frances had a hard time facing all the things that he used to love and remembered how he had especially loved his what?
(a) Horse saddle.
(c) Catching mitt.
(d) Chem lab.
4. By what month had Johnny passed the English examination for school in Chapter 4?
5. Henry DeWolf Smyth was a commissioner on the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission from 1949 to when?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color hair did Johnny have as a child?
2. After his first operation in Chapter 1, Johnny wrote a prayer that he called what?
3. What refers to the science dealing with the atmosphere and its phenomena, including weather and climate?
4. In Chapter 5, Johnny's father wrote that when was one of the best days Johnny had since he first became ill?
5. Who played Johnny Gunther in the TV movie based on the narrative from "Death Be Not Proud"?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)