|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the Gunther family doctor in the book?
(a) Dr. Traeger.
(b) Dr. Gerson.
(c) Dr. Hahn.
(d) Dr. Johnson.
2. What refers to the science that deals with the dynamics and physical history of the earth, the rocks of which it is composed, and the physical, chemical, and biological changes that the earth has undergone or is undergoing?
3. What word means to have an effect on; influence; alter?
4. When Johnny's first surgery was over, his parents were informed that the tumor was the size of what?
(a) A pea.
(b) A lemon.
(c) A walnut.
(d) An orange.
5. What refers to a sudden attack, as of epilepsy or some other disease?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Johnny born?
2. What word means marked by or showing bravery or valor; heroic?
3. When was Henry DeWolf Smyth born?
4. Where in Connecticut did Johnny's family live after leaving Europe?
5. In 1939, Johnny's letters highlighted his interest in what in "A Few More of His Letters"?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)