|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote a letter to Johnny's family after his death saying, "for such there must be an immortality which we who tinker at the body may guess at but not understand"?
(a) Wilder Penfield.
(b) Arthur Hill.
(c) Robby Benson.
(d) James Archer.
2. In Chapter 4, the surgeon had gone how deep into Johnny's brain but had never penetrated to healthy brain tissue?
(a) 5 cm.
(b) 11 cm.
(c) 2 cm.
(d) 10 cm.
3. In "Aftermath," Johnny's family was told that what would be very important to the neurological institutes in the world because it was so unique that Johnny remained so well up to the very end?
(a) Johnny's DNA.
(b) The slides from Johnny's brain.
(c) Johnny's memoir.
(d) Johnny's brain samples.
4. In what year did Johnny come home from his boarding school for Christmas looking great in Chapter 1?
5. Johnny died how long after he had been diagnosed with a brain tumor?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 15 months.
(c) 10 months.
(d) 12 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Johnny Gunther is buried on the second floor of the Mausoleum of what cemetery?
2. On what date did Johnny have another bout of amnesia and began to have problems regulating his temperature in Chapter 5?
3. Johnny had at least how many doctors treat him before he died?
4. Who was particularly good at helping Johnny keep his spirits up by bringing him gifts and reading to him in Chapter 3?
5. In Chapter 4, as the bump was growing once again, Johnny's doctors and parents decided to treat it with what?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)