|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and Aftermath.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the lump on Johnny's head during the two weeks after the surgery in the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) It became a concavity.
(b) It became rubbery.
(c) It split into two lumps.
(d) It became soft.
2. Johnny had difficulty with what elements of his attire after returning home in Chapter 5?
(a) Necktie and hat.
(b) Shirt and pants.
(c) Shoelaces and belt.
(d) Pants and socks.
3. In Chapter 3, although Johnny's strength was better, the bump began to get worse, becoming two bumps and then what?
4. What word means quiet, inactive, or dormant?
5. What refers to the process of determining by examination the nature and circumstances of a diseased condition?
Short Answer Questions
1. Deerfield is a town located in what county?
2. The author describes Johnny's character as being what in the book's Forward?
3. Where was Johnny born?
4. Johnny filled out his application for college and took the college board exams on what date?
5. "Death Be Not Proud" takes its name from Holy Sonnet X by whom?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)