|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and Aftermath.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who played Johnny Gunther in the TV movie based on the narrative from "Death Be Not Proud"?
(a) James Archer.
(b) Anthony Hall.
(c) Arthur Hill.
(d) Robby Benson.
2. What refers to the science that deals with matter, energy, motion, and force?
3. Where in Connecticut did Johnny's family live after leaving Europe?
4. Who told Johnny's family that Johnny was dying in Chapter 5?
(a) Dr. Masson.
(b) Dr. Hahn.
(c) Dr. Johnson.
(d) Dr. Traeger.
5. What refers to the process of determining by examination the nature and circumstances of a diseased condition?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did John Gunther grow up?
2. What refers to the science that deals with the composition and properties of substances and various elementary forms of matter?
3. John Gunther had what profession when Johnny was growing up?
4. What refers to the loss of a large block of interrelated memories, or complete or partial loss of memory caused by brain injury, shock, etc.?
5. What refers to the science dealing with the atmosphere and its phenomena, including weather and climate?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)