|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and Aftermath.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Johnny's family vacation when he was very young?
(a) Austrian Alps.
(b) Mt. Rushmore.
(d) Swiss Alps.
2. Johnny Gunther is buried on the second floor of the Mausoleum of what cemetery?
(a) Ferncliff Cemetery.
(b) Jackson Smith Cemetery.
(c) Champs Elise Cemetery.
(d) Rose Hill Cemetery.
3. Johnny came home for Spring Holiday in March of what year when his parents took him on several outings in Chapter 1?
4. What American born Canadian neurosurgeon did Johnny see for treatment?
(a) Dr. Masson.
(b) Wilder Penfield.
(c) Lester Mount.
(d) Max Gerson.
5. In Chapter 3, Johnny's family celebrated his birthday with what?
(a) Imitation cake.
(b) Imitation ice cream.
(c) Imitation pot roast.
(d) Tofu and vegetables.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Johnny Gunther die?
2. Johnny's family received news that he would be able to do what in Chapter 5?
3. In Chapter 3, Johnny was allowed to go home for how long over Christmas?
4. Who is the narrator of "Death Be Not Proud"?
5. Where was Johnny born?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)