|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and Aftermath.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was a teacher who drove down from Deerfield to spend a day with Johnny while he was ill?
(a) Mr. Hall.
(b) Mr. Montgomery.
(c) Mr. Jackson.
(d) Mr. Boyden.
2. Things were looking good for Johnny in Chapter 4 until the end of what month?
3. Who was particularly good at helping Johnny keep his spirits up by bringing him gifts and reading to him in Chapter 3?
(b) Dr. Garrison.
4. Where did Johnny's family move when he was six-years-old?
(a) New York.
5. In Chapter 5, Johnny's father wrote that when was one of the best days Johnny had since he first became ill?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time did Johnny die?
2. "Death Be Not Proud" takes its name from Holy Sonnet X by whom?
3. What is a diagnostic, and at times therapeutic, procedure that is performed in order to collect a sample of cerebrospinal fluid for biochemical, microbiological, and cytological analysis?
4. At what hospital did Johnny die?
5. In Chapter 3, although Johnny's strength was better, the bump began to get worse, becoming two bumps and then what?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)