|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had been helping Johnny with physical activity in Chapter 4?
2. Where did John Gunther attend college?
(a) Louisiana State University.
(b) The University of Chicago.
(c) Harvard University.
(d) Yale University.
3. As he grew older, Johnny developed an interest in games, especially what?
4. What school had John Gunther attended for his high school education?
(a) Winston Academy.
(b) Norfolk Academy.
(c) Boston Arts Academy.
(d) Deerfield Academy.
5. On what date did Johnny's parents receive a call that a neurologist had seen their son, and they thought that Johnny had a brain tumor?
(a) April 25, 1946.
(b) September 12, 1946.
(c) October 1, 1945.
(d) July 3, 1945.
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to the process of determining by examination the nature and circumstances of a diseased condition?
2. What refers to a sudden attack, as of epilepsy or some other disease?
3. What is a diagnostic, and at times therapeutic, procedure that is performed in order to collect a sample of cerebrospinal fluid for biochemical, microbiological, and cytological analysis?
4. When did the author receive notice from the school that their son had a stiff neck and was in the infirmary in Chapter 1?
5. In Chapter 3, Johnny's family celebrated his birthday with what?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)