|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what month had Johnny passed the English examination for school in Chapter 4?
2. What doctor vehemently opposed to removing Johnny's tumor in Chapter 3, stating that the tumor was dead and that it was sloughing itself out of his head?
(a) Dr. Hahn.
(b) Dr. Masson.
(c) Dr. Mount.
(d) Dr. Gerson.
3. John Gunther had what profession when Johnny was growing up?
4. Johnny filled out his application for college and took the college board exams on what date?
(a) April 25, 1947.
(b) June 1, 1947.
(c) May 10, 1946.
(d) April 12, 1947.
5. In Chapter 4, as the bump was growing once again, Johnny's doctors and parents decided to treat it with what?
(b) Physical exercise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What American born Canadian neurosurgeon did Johnny see for treatment?
2. Johnny saw another specialist when in Chapter 4 who offered some hope?
3. "Death Be Not Proud" takes its name from Holy Sonnet X by whom?
4. What refers to the science that deals with the composition and properties of substances and various elementary forms of matter?
5. Max Gerson immigrated to the United States in what year?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)