|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Johnny underwent x-ray treatment until what date, when they stopped the treatment because of the danger of killing off tissue and causing white blood cells to deteriorate, in Chapter 2?
(a) July 15, 1946.
(b) June 20, 1946.
(c) September 12, 1950.
(d) July 10, 1945.
2. What refers to the business of conveying people, goods, etc.?
3. Johnny moved to where for the summer in Chapter 2, where he had a workshop and laboratory in the garage?
(d) New York.
4. Johnny's parents lied to Johnny, telling him that his tumor was what in Chapter 1?
5. In Chapter 3, Johnny's doctors finally compromised, and Johnny was taken back to Neurological where they were able to do what, leading to a great physical improvement?
(a) Drain the tumor.
(b) Remove the tumor.
(c) Radiate the tumor.
(d) Expand the tumor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Johnny working to strengthen his eye problems in Chapter 1?
2. What word means quiet, inactive, or dormant?
3. What refers to the cultivation of plants by placing the roots in liquid nutrient solutions rather than in soil?
4. What refers to a sudden attack, as of epilepsy or some other disease?
5. In what year did Johnny come home from his boarding school for Christmas looking great in Chapter 1?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)