|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Max Gerson born?
2. While he was at Dr. Gerson's Nursing Home, the doctor took Johnny off what medication and insisted that he rest for several weeks?
3. What is the most common and most aggressive malignant primary brain tumor in humans?
(a) Brainstem glioma.
(b) Stereotactic tumor.
(c) Glioblastoma multiforme.
(d) Metastatic tumor.
4. In Chapter 3, Johnny showed how much he cared about other people when he apologized for being too much trouble due to what event in the middle of the night?
(a) A headache.
(b) A seizure.
(c) An aneurism.
(d) A nosebleed.
5. In Chapter 3, Johnny's doctors finally compromised, and Johnny was taken back to Neurological where they were able to do what, leading to a great physical improvement?
(a) Drain the tumor.
(b) Radiate the tumor.
(c) Expand the tumor.
(d) Remove the tumor.
Short Answer Questions
1. "Death Be Not Proud" takes its name from Holy Sonnet X by whom?
2. What specialist told Johnny's family that Johnny would not live more than a few more months in Chapter 2?
3. What refers to the cultivation of plants by placing the roots in liquid nutrient solutions rather than in soil?
4. Where was Johnny born?
5. Who is the narrator of "Death Be Not Proud"?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)