|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Foreword to Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author describes Johnny's character as being what in the book's Forward?
2. What specialist told Johnny's family that Johnny would not live more than a few more months in Chapter 2?
(a) Dr. Johnson.
(b) Dr. Gerson.
(c) Dr. Hahn.
(d) Dr. Masson.
3. Where did John Gunther attend college?
(a) Yale University.
(b) Louisiana State University.
(c) Harvard University.
(d) The University of Chicago.
4. Johnny went to the Neurological Institute in what city in Chapter 1?
(a) New York.
5. What refers to the science that deals with the dynamics and physical history of the earth, the rocks of which it is composed, and the physical, chemical, and biological changes that the earth has undergone or is undergoing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Johnny conceived?
2. Who was the Gunther family doctor in the book?
3. Following Johnny's first operation in Chapter 1, he dictated a letter to whom regarding some thoughts he had?
4. When Johnny left the Neurological Institute, he had to stay in an apartment where in Chapter 2?
5. After his first operation in Chapter 1, Johnny wrote a prayer that he called what?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)