|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Foreword to Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did John Gunther attend college?
(a) Yale University.
(b) Harvard University.
(c) Louisiana State University.
(d) The University of Chicago.
2. What was the name of Johnny's mother?
3. Johnny went to the Neurological Institute in what city in Chapter 1?
(c) New York.
4. John Gunther had what profession when Johnny was growing up?
5. What is a diagnostic, and at times therapeutic, procedure that is performed in order to collect a sample of cerebrospinal fluid for biochemical, microbiological, and cytological analysis?
(c) Spinal tap.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was John Gunther born?
2. When Johnny left the Neurological Institute, he had to stay in an apartment where in Chapter 2?
3. Johnny underwent x-ray treatment until what date, when they stopped the treatment because of the danger of killing off tissue and causing white blood cells to deteriorate, in Chapter 2?
4. Where did Johnny's family move when he was six-years-old?
5. Johnny's parents lied to Johnny, telling him that his tumor was what in Chapter 1?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)