|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Foreword to Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Johnny when his family moved to Connecticut?
2. What color were Johnny's eyes?
3. How much of the tumor were the doctors able to remove during Johnny's first operation in Chapter 1?
(a) One half.
(b) One fourth.
(c) Two thirds.
(d) One third.
4. Who was the Gunther family doctor in the book?
(a) Dr. Gerson.
(b) Dr. Traeger.
(c) Dr. Hahn.
(d) Dr. Johnson.
5. What was the cause of Johnny's debilitating illness during his teen years?
(d) A brain tumor.
Short Answer Questions
1. After his first operation in Chapter 1, Johnny wrote a prayer that he called what?
2. Where was Johnny born?
3. Johnny's parents lied to Johnny, telling him that his tumor was what in Chapter 1?
4. When Johnny was put in the infirmary for a stiff neck in Chapter 1, there was what kind of scare at the school?
5. What specialist told Johnny's family that Johnny would not live more than a few more months in Chapter 2?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)