|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Foreword to Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Johnny Gunther die?
2. When was John Gunther born?
3. After Johnny's first operation in Chapter 1, he made a remarkable recovery, despite the fact that he couldn't open his eyes for how long?
(a) 24 hours.
(b) 48 hours.
(c) 12 hours.
(d) 4 days.
4. What refers to the cultivation of plants by placing the roots in liquid nutrient solutions rather than in soil?
5. Where did John Gunther attend college?
(a) The University of Chicago.
(b) Yale University.
(c) Louisiana State University.
(d) Harvard University.
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to the business of conveying people, goods, etc.?
2. The first operation Johnny underwent took how long in Chapter 1?
3. Johnny had at least how many doctors treat him before he died?
4. What color hair did Johnny have as a child?
5. When Johnny was put in the infirmary for a stiff neck in Chapter 1, there was what kind of scare at the school?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)