|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Foreword to Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Johnny working to strengthen his eye problems in Chapter 1?
(b) Eye exercises.
(c) A strict diet.
(d) Contact lenses.
2. Johnny went to the Neurological Institute in what city in Chapter 1?
(c) New York.
3. When was John Gunther born?
4. Where did Johnny's family move when he was six-years-old?
(a) New York.
5. After Johnny's first operation in Chapter 1, he made a remarkable recovery, despite the fact that he couldn't open his eyes for how long?
(a) 4 days.
(b) 12 hours.
(c) 48 hours.
(d) 24 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did John Gunther attend college?
2. What color hair did Johnny have as a child?
3. What refers to the science that deals with the dynamics and physical history of the earth, the rocks of which it is composed, and the physical, chemical, and biological changes that the earth has undergone or is undergoing?
4. The first operation Johnny underwent took how long in Chapter 1?
5. When did Johnny Gunther die?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)