|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Johnny's letters to his parents in "A Few More of His Letters," he mentioned doing what exercises daily?
2. Who was the Gunther family doctor in the book?
(a) Dr. Traeger.
(b) Dr. Hahn.
(c) Dr. Johnson.
(d) Dr. Gerson.
3. What refers to the business of conveying people, goods, etc.?
4. Johnny saw another specialist when in Chapter 4 who offered some hope?
(a) April 25, 1947.
(b) April 12, 1947.
(c) May 10, 1946.
(d) June 1, 1947.
5. What book of Pierre Lecomte du Nouy's did Johnny read shortly before his death?
(a) Human Reward.
(b) Afterward Calling.
(c) Human Destiny.
(d) Ancient Science.
Short Answer Questions
1. Johnny had difficulty with what elements of his attire after returning home in Chapter 5?
2. In Chapter 5, in an attempt to cheer Johnny up, his father told him an outright lie, telling Johnny that he had been what?
3. When did Johnny Gunther die?
4. What word means marked by or showing bravery or valor; heroic?
5. When did Johnny's parents establish a regular routine for visitation in Chapter 3?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)