|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Johnny's family drove to Deerfield on what date in Chapter 5?
(a) June 12.
(b) June 27.
(c) June 4.
(d) May 27.
2. How old was Johnny when he was learning to do parallel crises and was working on improving his grades in "A Few More of His Letters"?
3. By what month had Johnny passed the English examination for school in Chapter 4?
4. It was Johnny's goal to attend what university?
(a) Princeton University.
(b) Yale University.
(c) Harvard University.
(d) Rutgers University.
5. When Johnny was a few months old, the family moved where?
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1939, Johnny's letters reveal that he wanted his parents to send him what in "A Few More of His Letters"?
2. In the end of Chapter 3, Johnny's parents had to inform Johnny that he would not be going back where?
3. In "The Diary", the author explains that Johnny kept a diary at whose suggestion?
4. How much of the tumor were the doctors able to remove during Johnny's first operation in Chapter 1?
5. At what hospital did Johnny die?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)