|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and Aftermath.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Johnny's parents establish a regular routine for visitation in Chapter 3?
(a) Winter, 1946.
(b) Summer, 1947.
(c) Autumn, 1946.
(d) Spring, 1945.
2. When was Max Gerson born?
3. Where is Deerfield Academy located?
(c) New York.
4. Who was particularly good at helping Johnny keep his spirits up by bringing him gifts and reading to him in Chapter 3?
(c) Dr. Garrison.
5. On what date did Johnny have another bout of amnesia and began to have problems regulating his temperature in Chapter 5?
(a) June 4.
(b) May 27.
(c) June 12.
(d) June 27.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, in an attempt to cheer Johnny up, his father told him an outright lie, telling Johnny that he had been what?
2. How much of the tumor were the doctors able to remove during Johnny's first operation in Chapter 1?
3. Where was Johnny conceived?
4. When was Johnny Gunther born?
5. Who wrote a letter to Johnny's family after his death saying, "for such there must be an immortality which we who tinker at the body may guess at but not understand"?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)