|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and Aftermath.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the lump on Johnny's head during the two weeks after the surgery in the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) It became soft.
(b) It split into two lumps.
(c) It became rubbery.
(d) It became a concavity.
2. What word means marked by or showing bravery or valor; heroic?
3. When was a TV movie made based on the narrative from "Death Be Not Proud"?
4. It was Johnny's goal to attend what university?
(a) Harvard University.
(b) Rutgers University.
(c) Princeton University.
(d) Yale University.
5. What color hair did Johnny have as a child?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what date was Johnny so tired he could barely get out of the bathtub in Chapter 5?
2. What part of Johnny's body was clumsy and wouldn't open properly when he returned home in Chapter 5?
3. Johnny died how long after he had been diagnosed with a brain tumor?
4. Johnny had difficulty with what elements of his attire after returning home in Chapter 5?
5. What refers to a sudden attack, as of epilepsy or some other disease?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)