|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Brunetti agree to meet this person?
(a) Internet cafe.
2. Flavia's lawyer accuses her of living what type of life?
3. Which word best describes Santina's neighborhood?
4. Where does Lynch work when she is not in Italy?
(c) New Zealand.
5. What does Brunetti see in the distance when he looks outside?
(c) Bridge of Sighs.
(d) Mediterranean Sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Santina got into trouble when she refused to sing for which of the following?
2. Where does Brunetti like to stand in the mornings while he drinks his coffee?
3. Who calls and wakes Brunetti with information on the case?
4. Brunetti reads Wellauer's autopsy report only to find notations regarding which of the following?
5. Brunetti receives a postcard bearing the picture of which of the following?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the scene in which Wellauer's second wife was found. What happened?
2. What does Brunetti learn by reviewing the autopsy reports? How does Wellauer's ex-husband fit into the case?
3. Who calls Brunetti in the middle of the night? What new information is revealed?
4. Lynch calls Brunetti at home, extremely upset. What is Lynch's problem?
5. What is Brunetti's response to Paola's questions about Petrelli being a likely candidate for Wellauer's murder?
6. What is Erich Steinbrunner's occupation? What does Brunetti learn from the conversation with Erich Steinbrunner?
7. What is the point of Brunetti's visit to Dr. Treponti? What does Brunetti learn about Wellauer during the meeting?
8. Brunetti goes back to Clemenza's apartment. What is the nature of the visit? What does Brunetti learn?
9. What is Brunetti's assessment of the situation? Does it help Lynch and/or Petrelli?
10. Describe at least some of the information Brunetti learns about Lynch's background.
This section contains 747 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)