|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lynch work when she is not in Italy?
(b) New Zealand.
2. What word is used to describe Paola's attitude in the morning?
3. Who built the skylights in Petrelli's apartment?
4. Signora Wellauer's ex-husband works at which university?
(a) University of Heidelberg.
(d) University of Stockholm.
5. Where does Clemeza Santina live?
(a) Campo San Maria.
(d) San Marco.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the Brunettis' son?
2. What does Brunetti trip over as he flees from Clemenza's house?
3. What accessory did Wellauer begin to wear in recent weeks?
4. What does Brunetti see when he looks across to the other apartment?
5. When Wellauer went to another doctor for a second opinion, what was the amount of his hearing loss?
Short Essay Questions
1. What became of Santina's sisters?
2. What does Brunetti note about Wellauer's datebook? What is the Signora's reaction to Brunetti's questions?
3. What is Brunetti's final decision regarding Wellauer's death? What is Patta's reaction to the final report?
4. Brunetti goes back to Clemenza's apartment. What is the nature of the visit? What does Brunetti learn?
5. What is the point of Brunetti's visit to Dr. Treponti? What does Brunetti learn about Wellauer during the meeting?
6. Lynch calls Brunetti at home, extremely upset. What is Lynch's problem?
7. Who calls Brunetti in the middle of the night? What new information is revealed?
8. What is Signora Wellauer's explanation of the injection marks on her husband's body?
9. What is Brunetti's response to Paola's questions about Petrelli being a likely candidate for Wellauer's murder?
10. What information does Dami give to Brunetti regarding Flavia Petrelli's ex-husband?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)