|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which composer was quoted by Wellauer shortly before he died?
2. When Wellauer went to another doctor for a second opinion, what was the amount of his hearing loss?
3. The vitamins were not vitamins but:
(a) Cyanide pills.
(b) Heart medicine.
(c) Sterilization drugs.
4. Where does Clemeza Santina live?
(b) San Marco.
(c) Campo San Maria.
5. Where does Brunetti agree to meet this person?
(a) Internet cafe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Clemenza tells Brunetti that Wellauer is guilty of what crime?
2. How old was the girl when she died?
3. What is the name of Wellauer's oldest friend?
4. What item did the doctor give to Wellauer to wear to hide a hearing aid?
5. What is the name of the magazine often read by Paola?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Dami give to Brunetti regarding Flavia Petrelli's ex-husband?
2. What does Brunetti learn by reviewing the autopsy reports? How does Wellauer's ex-husband fit into the case?
3. Discuss the scene in which Wellauer's second wife was found. What happened?
4. What is the point of Brunetti's visit to Dr. Treponti? What does Brunetti learn about Wellauer during the meeting?
5. Describe at least some of the information Brunetti learns about Lynch's background.
6. What became of Santina's sisters?
7. Brunetti goes back to Clemenza's apartment. What is the nature of the visit? What does Brunetti learn?
8. Why does Brunetti begin to question himself about the possibility of Lynch's guilt?
9. What was the nature of Santina's professional relationship with Wellauer? How did the relationship end?
10. Who does Brunetti call with the hopes of getting personal inside information on Wellauer?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)