|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was not in Santina's singing group?
2. What was the name of the singing group Santina formed with her sisters?
(a) Dolce Voici.
(b) San Marco Sopranos.
(c) Santina Sisters.
(d) Three C's.
3. What is the final determination of Wellauer's death as printed in Brunetti's report?
(c) Accidental death.
4. What might have caused the issue?
(a) Sports injury.
5. Which opera is Paola watching on television?
(a) La Traviata.
(c) Don Quixote.
(d) Madame Butterfly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What accessory did Wellauer begin to wear in recent weeks?
2. How old is the Brunettis' son?
3. Where does Brunetti agree to meet this person?
4. What is the name of Paola and Brunetti's daughter?
5. The character claimed to be from which country?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who calls Brunetti in the middle of the night? What new information is revealed?
2. What does Brunetti note about Wellauer's datebook? What is the Signora's reaction to Brunetti's questions?
3. What is the point of Brunetti's visit to Dr. Treponti? What does Brunetti learn about Wellauer during the meeting?
4. What did Wellauer do after his wife confessed to poisoning him and causing the substantial hearing loss?
5. What is on the television when Brunetti arrives at home? What is the conversation Brunetti has with Chiara?
6. What does Brunetti learn by reviewing the autopsy reports? How does Wellauer's ex-husband fit into the case?
7. What does Brunetti learn that solves the mystery of Petrelli's skylights? Where did she get them?
8. What is Brunetti's response to Paola's questions about Petrelli being a likely candidate for Wellauer's murder?
9. Brunetti meets with Signore Traverso to discuss Wellauer's behavior on the night of his death. What does Traverso say to Brunetti?
10. What is Brunetti's assessment of the situation? Does it help Lynch and/or Petrelli?
This section contains 746 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)