|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is served to Brunetti when he arrives home?
2. What position is held by Echeveste?
(d) Second Alto.
3. Which of the following is not present at Wellauer's funeral?
(d) Signora Wellauer.
4. Who does Brunetti interview next?
5. What is the name of the local newspaper?
(a) Giornali Italiani.
(d) Il Giornale.
Short Answer Questions
1. What title does Signora Wellauer use to address Brunetti?
2. The medical examiner referred to Wellauer's health as being:
3. What is learned about the victim? What word best describes the man's activities?
4. What word best describes the man's personality?
5. What type of poison is mentioned in the first chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Brunetti learn shortly after leaving Petrelli's dressing room?
2. What does Padovani tell Brunetti about his first meeting with Paola?
3. What information is uncovered about Wellauer's widow?
4. What is the reason Lynch had such an intense dislike for Wellauer?
5. As Brunetti walks home from his meeting with Lynch he thinks about Paola's family. What is Brunetti's relationship with his in-laws?
6. Who is the first person interviewed by Brunetti in chapter 3? What is Brunetti's impression of the interviewee?
7. What is Wellauer's reputation? What is the man's family situation?
8. What did Signora Wellauer describe as being typical behavior of her husband before and during a performance?
9. What does the police report reveal about the fingerprints in Wellauer's dressing room?
10. Who is Giuseppe Patta? What is Brunetti's opinion of the man?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)