|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word is used to describe Brett Lynch's recently renovated apartment?
2. Wellauer threatened to give damaging information about the women to which of the following?
(a) Local police.
(b) Lynch's ex-husband.
(c) Petrelli's agent.
(d) Petrelli's boss.
3. How long were the Wellauer's married?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 4 years.
4. Where does Brunetti go while awaiting the results of Wellauer's autopsy?
(c) Race track.
5. Which one of the following officers reports the findings at the house to Brunetti?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which acquaintance is spotted by Brunetti?
2. How many steps are there leading up to Brunetti's apartment?
3. Paola introduces Brunetti to which character?
4. The friend owns an apartment in which city?
5. What book is being ready by Santore?
Short Essay Questions
1. As Brunetti walks home from his meeting with Lynch he thinks about Paola's family. What is Brunetti's relationship with his in-laws?
2. What are Patta's orders to Brunetti? What is the concern about solving the case quickly?
3. Officer Riverre reports back to Brunetti on the search of the Wellauer house. What did Riverre observe while he was on site?
4. What did Signora Wellauer describe as being typical behavior of her husband before and during a performance?
5. What is the Count's reaction when Brunetti inquires about Wellauer's personal life?
6. Brunetti becomes fascinated with one element in Lynch's apartment. What is it and why is Brunetti intrigued by its presence?
7. What is the content of the conversation between Brunetti and Paola?
8. What is the reason Lynch had such an intense dislike for Wellauer?
9. What does Brunetti learn shortly after leaving Petrelli's dressing room?
10. Who is Giuseppe Patta? What is Brunetti's opinion of the man?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)