|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Lynch's children go to school?
2. What title does Signora Wellauer use to address Brunetti?
3. What word is used to describe the documents found in Wellauer's study?
4. How many times had Wellauer been married?
5. Wellauer's personality is referred to as being:
(c) Over serious.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Brunetti go to meet Santore?
2. What is the name of the woman's friend?
3. What is the name of the theater director?
4. Patta insists that Brunetti bring _______ to his office every morning.
5. What time of day is it when Brunetti leaves Wellauers' apartment?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the police report reveal about the fingerprints in Wellauer's dressing room?
2. Who is Giuseppe Patta? What is Brunetti's opinion of the man?
3. Paola introduces Brunetti to which one of her old college friends? What is the purpose of the introduction?
4. What information does Brunetti receive when he asks the Signora about Wellauer's will?
5. What is the content of the conversation between Brunetti and Paola?
6. What does Brunetti learn shortly after leaving Petrelli's dressing room?
7. Discuss the scene in which Brunetti meets Santore. What information is gained about Santore?
8. What information is uncovered about Wellauer's widow?
9. Who does Brunetti bump into at the party? Why is he surprised to see this particular guest?
10. Brunetti becomes fascinated with one element in Lynch's apartment. What is it and why is Brunetti intrigued by its presence?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)