|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first name of Brunetti's friend Signorina Narasconi?
2. What item does the daughter ask her father to buy?
(d) Formal dress.
3. What word is used to describe the son's behavior?
4. Which of the following was not in Santina's singing group?
5. Which word is used to describe Flavia's ex-husband?
6. What caused the death of Clemenza's sister?
(c) Car accident.
7. What is the name of the Brunetti's son?
8. The vitamins were not vitamins but:
(b) Sterilization drugs.
(c) Heart medicine.
(d) Cyanide pills.
9. What is the name of Paola and Brunetti's daughter?
10. What kind of sandwich does Brunetti make for himself?
(b) Roast beef.
(c) Ham and cheese.
11. What accessory did Wellauer begin to wear in recent weeks?
12. Which of the following people was put under house arrest?
13. Brunetti walks into one of the dressing rooms at the theater to find which character?
14. Brunetti learns that Flavia became a superstar after her first appearance as a(n):
(b) Bit part actress.
(c) Chorus girl.
15. Which word is not used to describe Santina's apartment?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the girl when she died?
2. What is the name of the magazine often read by Paola?
3. Flavia's lawyer accuses her of living what type of life?
4. Where does Lynch work when she is not in Italy?
5. Where did Santina meet Wellauer?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)