|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Santina meet Wellauer?
2. Which word best describes Santina's neighborhood?
3. What board game is played by the Brunettis in the evening?
(b) Trivial Pursuit.
4. Brunetti reads Wellauer's autopsy report only to find notations regarding which of the following?
(a) Petichial hemmorhage.
(c) Subcutaneous bleeding.
5. Signora Wellauer's ex-husband works at which university?
(a) University of Heidelberg.
(b) University of Stockholm.
6. What does Brunetti see in the distance when he looks outside?
(a) Bridge of Sighs.
(d) Mediterranean Sea.
7. What sound does Brunetti hear in the morning?
(a) Church bells.
8. What is the name of Signora Wellauer's daughter?
9. What caused the death of Clemenza's sister?
(c) Car accident.
10. Who built the skylights in Petrelli's apartment?
11. The character claimed to be from which country?
12. Clemenza tells Brunetti that Wellauer is guilty of what crime?
(a) Drug trafficking.
13. What is the name of the expensive restaurant chosen by Brunetti for a work-related meeting?
(d) Palazzo Luigi.
14. What word is used to describe Paola's attitude in the morning?
15. What might have caused the issue?
(c) Sports injury.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was not in Santina's singing group?
2. According to Signora Wellauer, the maestro felt that homosexuals interfered with which of the following?
3. Which was not on the menu recommended by the hostess?
4. What does Brunetti trip over as he flees from Clemenza's house?
5. In what department does the ex-husband work?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)