|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brunetti see when he looks across to the other apartment?
(a) Children playing.
(b) Cats fighting.
(c) Naked man.
(d) Brick wall.
2. Which composer was quoted by Wellauer shortly before he died?
3. What is the first name of Brunetti's friend Signorina Narasconi?
4. What is Brett Lynch's profession?
5. The vitamins were not vitamins but:
(a) Sterilization drugs.
(b) Cyanide pills.
(d) Heart medicine.
6. Brunetti learns that Flavia became a superstar after her first appearance as a(n):
(c) Chorus girl.
(d) Bit part actress.
7. Where was the girl when she died?
8. Which of the following people was put under house arrest?
9. Clemenza tells Brunetti that Wellauer is guilty of what crime?
(a) Drug trafficking.
10. Where does Clemeza Santina live?
(b) San Marco.
(d) Campo San Maria.
11. Which word is used to describe Flavia's ex-husband?
12. When discussing the case Brunetti refers to Flavia as being which of the following?
13. What sound does Brunetti hear in the morning?
(d) Church bells.
14. Which was not on the menu recommended by the hostess?
15. Which word best describes Santina's neighborhood?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brunetti trip over as he flees from Clemenza's house?
2. What is the occupation of the signorina?
3. Where did Clemenza's other sister move to after the tragedy?
4. Brunetti reads Wellauer's autopsy report only to find notations regarding which of the following?
5. What word is used to describe Paola's attitude in the morning?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)