|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes the urgent need for the meeting with Brunetti?
(b) Missing gun.
2. What item does the daughter ask her father to buy?
(c) Formal dress.
3. What does Brunetti see in the distance when he looks outside?
(a) Mediterranean Sea.
(d) Bridge of Sighs.
4. Clemenza tells Brunetti that Wellauer is guilty of what crime?
(c) Drug trafficking.
5. What is the name of the expensive restaurant chosen by Brunetti for a work-related meeting?
(b) Palazzo Luigi.
6. What caused the death of Clemenza's sister?
(b) Car accident.
7. What is the final determination of Wellauer's death as printed in Brunetti's report?
(b) Accidental death.
8. Which word is not used to describe Santina's apartment?
9. Where did Clemenza's other sister move to after the tragedy?
10. What does Brunetti see when he looks across to the other apartment?
(a) Naked man.
(b) Children playing.
(c) Cats fighting.
(d) Brick wall.
11. Which word is used to describe Flavia's ex-husband?
12. Who built the skylights in Petrelli's apartment?
13. Who calls Brunetti with an urgent request to meet?
14. What is the name of Signora Wellauer's daughter?
15. Where does Brunetti like to stand in the mornings while he drinks his coffee?
(b) Dressing room.
(c) Kitchen sink.
(d) Front porch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word is used to describe the son's behavior?
2. Where does Lynch work when she is not in Italy?
3. How did Clemenza's little sister die?
4. Brunetti learns that Flavia became a superstar after her first appearance as a(n):
5. What item did the doctor give to Wellauer to wear to hide a hearing aid?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)