|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the character's profession?
2. What is the last name of the Wellauer's maid?
3. What famous literary is referenced by Brunetti's wife?
(a) Henry James.
(b) Thomas Hardy.
(c) Edith Wharton.
(d) William Shakespeare.
4. At what location does the crime occur?
(a) Le Questura.
(b) Teatro La Fenice.
5. What unusual item was found on Wellauer's body?
(a) Numbered tattoo.
(b) Injection marks.
(d) Unidentified bruises.
6. How are Wellauer's remains taken from the funeral site?
(b) Pall bearers.
7. What is learned about the victim? What word best describes the man's activities?
8. Which palace is viewed by the funeral procession?
(a) San Marco.
(b) Ducal Palace.
(c) Doge's Palace.
(d) Campo de San Maria.
9. Brunetti describes his relationship with his in-laws as being which of the following?
10. Salvatore Rezzonico points out that on the night of the last performance Wellauer seemed to have difficulties with which of the following?
11. What time of day is it when Brunetti leaves Wellauers' apartment?
(a) Mid morning.
(b) Early afternoon.
(c) Early evening.
(d) Late evening.
12. Brunetti is ordered to arrive in Patta's office at what time each morning?
13. What was unacceptable in the eyes of Wellauer?
14. What word best describes the man's personality?
15. Where did Paola meet this character?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times had Wellauer been married?
2. What is the character's first name?
3. It is rumored that Wellauer belonged to which covert operation?
4. Patta gives Brunetti a hard time about which of the following?
5. What is the profession of Salvatore Rezzonico?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)