|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the main detective in the story?
2. Wellauer's personality is referred to as being:
(a) Over serious.
3. What item in Lynch's apartment strikes Brunetti as odd?
4. Santore plans for a performance of which great opera?
(a) 42nd Street.
(c) Agamemnon in Rome.
(d) The Importance of Being Earnest.
5. Where was the singer discovered?
(a) Carnivale celebration.
(b) Dance hall.
(c) Shopping mall.
(d) TV show audition.
6. What is the name of the theater director?
7. Brunetti learns that there have been no results regarding which of the following:
(a) Stolen car.
8. Brunetti questions the relationship between the acquaintance and the count due to the acquaintance's ______.
(a) Dislike of wealthy people.
(b) Political views.
9. What word best describes the man's personality?
10. The friend is what nationality?
11. What is served to Brunetti when he arrives home?
12. Salvatore Rezzonico points out that on the night of the last performance Wellauer seemed to have difficulties with which of the following?
13. What is the name of the character that is poisoned?
14. Which acquaintance is spotted by Brunetti?
(a) Dr. Zorzi.
(b) Vice-Questore Bernini.
(c) Mezzo-soprano Verardi.
(d) Commissario Bianchi.
15. What royal titles are used by Paola's parents?
(a) Baron and Baroness.
(b) Count and Countess.
(c) Viscount and Viscountess.
(d) Duke and Duchess.
Short Answer Questions
1. How may children does Wellauer have with his second wife?
2. The boss tells Brunetti he must find the killer to protect the ____ of the city.
3. What is the occupation of the most recent wife?
4. Which doctor is on hand to examine the victim's body?
5. Brunetti notices that the women look at each other with which type of look?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)