|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the man's job?
(d) Art critic.
2. What is learned about the victim? What word best describes the man's activities?
3. How are Wellauer's remains taken from the funeral site?
(b) Pall bearers.
4. Which position is held by Dardi?
5. What word best describes the man's personality?
6. Brunetti and the other officers find it strange that there was no sign of the _____ at the residence.
(c) Jewelry collection.
7. Brunetti questions the relationship between the acquaintance and the count due to the acquaintance's ______.
(b) Political views.
(c) Dislike of wealthy people.
8. What famous literary is referenced by Brunetti's wife?
(a) Thomas Hardy.
(b) Henry James.
(c) Edith Wharton.
(d) William Shakespeare.
9. Which canal did the funeral procession pass on its way to the graveyard?
(a) Grand Canal.
(b) Canal Rialto.
(c) Coral Canal.
(d) Linnie Canal.
10. According to the Signora, how many inheritors are listed in Wellauer's will?
11. How much is Wellauer's estate worth?
(a) 10 million.
(b) 15 million.
(c) 20 million.
(d) 8 million.
12. How may children does Wellauer have with his second wife?
13. What is the woman's profession?
(a) Stage manager.
14. Brunetti learns that there have been no results regarding which of the following:
(b) Stolen car.
15. Santore plans to take a trip to which major city?
(b) Vatican City.
(d) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. The poison was contained in what item?
2. What was the character's profession?
3. What time of day is it when Brunetti leaves Wellauers' apartment?
4. Where was the singer discovered?
5. What unusual item was found on Wellauer's body?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)