|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Signora Wellauer's daughter go to school?
2. Signora Wellauer seemed uncomfortable when the police asked to look at the maestro's _____.
(b) Financial statements.
(d) Address book.
3. Who give Brunetti information on Wellauer's estate?
(a) Wellauer's accountant.
(b) Paola's mother.
(c) Signora Wellauer.
(d) Paola's father.
4. What is the official cause of death for Wellauer?
5. What is the name of the local newspaper?
(b) Il Giornale.
(d) Giornali Italiani.
6. Which palace is viewed by the funeral procession?
(a) San Marco.
(b) Doge's Palace.
(c) Ducal Palace.
(d) Campo de San Maria.
7. How many steps are there leading up to Brunetti's apartment?
8. How old is the Signora's daughter?
9. Brunetti learns that there have been no results regarding which of the following:
(a) Stolen car.
10. Santore plans to take a trip to which major city?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Vatican City.
11. What is the profession of Salvatore Rezzonico?
(b) Theater director.
(c) Music critic.
12. The poison was contained in what item?
13. What is the last name of Paola's parents?
14. What is the name of the type of boat seen all throughout Venice?
(a) Flat bottom.
15. What was the character's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. The friend owns an apartment in which city?
2. What is the name of the mansion owned by Paola's parents?
3. The medical examiner referred to Wellauer's health as being:
4. Which acquaintance is spotted by Brunetti?
5. Where was the singer discovered?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)