|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brunetti describes his relationship with his in-laws as being which of the following?
2. What famous literary is referenced by Brunetti's wife?
(a) Thomas Hardy.
(b) William Shakespeare.
(c) Edith Wharton.
(d) Henry James.
3. What is the last name of the Wellauer's maid?
4. What position is held by Echeveste?
(d) Second Alto.
5. It is rumored that Wellauer belonged to which covert operation?
(c) Scotland Yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. The poison was contained in what item?
2. Salvatore Rezzonico points out that on the night of the last performance Wellauer seemed to have difficulties with which of the following?
3. What is the character's first name?
4. Brunetti notices that the women look at each other with which type of look?
5. What is the name of the Brunetti's son?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)