|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wellauer's personality is referred to as being:
(d) Over serious.
2. What is learned about the victim? What word best describes the man's activities?
3. The poison was contained in what item?
4. Where does Brunetti go to meet Santore?
(a) Wellauer's apartment.
(b) Hotel Fenice.
(c) La Traviata.
(d) Santore's dressing room.
5. What position is held by Echeveste?
(d) Second Alto.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which doctor is on hand to examine the victim's body?
2. The friend is what nationality?
3. What was unacceptable in the eyes of Wellauer?
4. What word is best used to describe the woman's personality?
5. Santore plans for a performance of which great opera?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)