|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man that performed the autopsy?
2. When Wellauer went to another doctor for a second opinion, what was the amount of his hearing loss?
3. What is the man's job?
(b) Art critic.
4. Brunetti is ordered to arrive in Patta's office at what time each morning?
5. What famous literary is referenced by Brunetti's wife?
(a) Edith Wharton.
(b) William Shakespeare.
(c) Thomas Hardy.
(d) Henry James.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the character's profession?
2. Which opera is Paola watching on television?
3. Brunetti questions the relationship between the acquaintance and the count due to the acquaintance's ______.
4. Who calls and wakes Brunetti with information on the case?
5. What is the official cause of death for Wellauer?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)