|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the singer discovered?
(a) Carnivale celebration.
(b) Shopping mall.
(c) TV show audition.
(d) Dance hall.
2. What is the name of the singer referred to by Paola's friend?
3. Brunetti notices that the women look at each other with which type of look?
4. What nickname does Paola use to identify this character?
5. Salvatore Rezzonico points out that on the night of the last performance Wellauer seemed to have difficulties with which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which acquaintance is spotted by Brunetti?
2. Where does Clemeza Santina live?
3. What is the name of the local newspaper?
4. What is the occupation of the signorina?
5. What is the name of the woman's friend?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)