|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Santore plans for a performance of which great opera?
(a) Agamemnon in Rome.
(b) The Importance of Being Earnest.
(c) 42nd Street.
2. What is the name of the local newspaper?
(a) Il Giornale.
(b) Giornali Italiani.
3. What is the name of Wellauer's burial location?
(a) San Moise.
(b) San Moritz.
(c) St. Mark's.
(d) St. Paul's.
4. How many officers are assigned to Brunetti?
5. What is the approximate age difference between the Signora and Wellauer?
(a) 31 years.
(b) 18 years.
(c) 26 years.
(d) 37 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Salvatore Rezzonico points out that on the night of the last performance Wellauer seemed to have difficulties with which of the following?
2. Who is sad that Wellauer is gone but is not sorry that Wellauer is dead?
3. What is the last name of the Wellauer's maid?
4. Brunetti learns that there have been no results regarding which of the following:
5. What famous literary is referenced by Brunetti's wife?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)