1. What is the name of the main detective in the story?
2. What is the character's first name?
3. What type of poison is mentioned in the first chapter?
4. What is the name of the character that is poisoned?
5. What is the man's title?
6. What is the character's first name?
7. What was the character's profession?
8. In what city does the story take place?
9. At what location does the crime occur?
(c) Teatro La Fenice.
(d) Le Questura.
10. What is learned about the victim? What word best describes the man's activities?
11. What is the name of the theater director?
12. Who had previously poisoned the victim?
This section contains 2,591 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)