• Commissario Guido Brunetti is called to investigate a crime.
• German conductor Maestro Helmut Wellauer is poisoned.
• Wellauer was a pedophile.
• Wellauer had previously attempted suicide.
• Wellauer is found backstage at the theater.
• The crime was recent.
• Cyanide is most likely present in the spilled coffee.
• The medical examiner arrives.
• Brunetti begins to make note of who was in the area.
• More than 100 people were backstage.
• Brunetti's task will not be easy.
• Brunetti interviews Flavia Petrelli.
• Brunetti notices suspicious glances between Petrelli and Lynch.
• It seems Lynch and Santore lied to Brunetti.
• Brunetti visits Santore at Hotel la Fenice.
• Brunetti learns that Wellauer backed out on a deal with Santore.
• Wellauer disliked homosexuals.
• Santore thinks Wellauer may have been a Nazi.
• Santore is sorry Wellauer is gone, not sorry the man is dead.
• Santore mentions that Wellauer has been acting strange.
• Santore is leaving for...
This section contains 913 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)