1. What is the initial setting in Chapter 1 of Donna Leon's DEATH AND JUDGMENT?
2. The area used as the initial setting borders which two countries?
3. What time of year is it in the beginning of the book?
4. Near which city does the first scene take place?
5. What kind of vehicle is in a fatal accident?
6. The vehicle was licensed in which country?
7. How fast was the vehicle going per hour at the time of the accident?
8. After the crash, where did the vehicle land?
9. How many women were found dead or dying at the scene of the accident?
10. People initially thought the women were:
This section contains 2,801 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)