|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Italian term used as the title for attorney?
2. In which place did one of the transactions take place?
3. Who attends the second interview of the suspect?
4. After the crash, where did the vehicle land?
(a) Side of the road.
(c) Over the dam.
5. The woman reveals to Brunetti that she has been working in the area since which month?
Short Answer Questions
1. How was this particular former cop linked to Vianello?
2. Who eventually became a partner in Trevisan's law practice?
3. Who often consults with the police?
4. The wrecked vehicle is returned to what location?
5. What is the name of the widow Brunetti must question?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)