|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom did some of the items belong?
2. How much of the substance was reported to be found in the man's system?
(a) 4 oz.
(b) 20 mg.
(c) 4 mg.
3. The police have a plan to investigate the murder. What is the first step in executing the plan?
(c) Search warrants.
(d) Finding a snitch.
4. Who was distraught at the news of the man's death?
5. Brunetti practices which of the following during stressful times?
(a) Capital punishment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was not distraught at the news of the man's death?
2. Who does Brunetti interview next in the case?
3. What is the first name of the main character's wife?
4. What is the Italian term used as the title for attorney?
5. What was the official reason for the cop's expulsion?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)