|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March 17 – March 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Leigh says in his November 15 letter that the back cover of one of Mr. Henshaw’s books, it states that he lives where?
2. What does Leigh say he’s decided to save the money his dad sent him for in his February 9 diary entry?
(a) Writing classes.
(b) Music lessons.
(c) A typewriter.
(d) A new dog.
3. What advice does Leigh say his dad gave him about the person stealing his lunch in his diary entry from February 4?
(a) “Find him and punch him in the nose.”
(b) “Tell the teacher and see what she’ll do.”
(c) “Set a burglar alarm in your lunchbox.”
(d) “Let your mom know.”
4. Where did Leigh and his mother move after his parents’ divorce?
(a) San Jose.
(b) El Paso.
(c) Pacific Grove.
5. What does Leigh say he and his mom went to eat after crying in his February 5 diary entry?
(a) Fried chicken.
(b) Ice cream cones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is described by Leigh in his December 3 letter as “the first thick book with chapters that I have read”?
2. Leigh says in his February 5 diary entry that his mom and dad got married where?
3. What does Leigh say his dad wrote a note to him on in his February 9 diary entry?
4. What name does Leigh say he wrote on his lunch bag at school in his diary entry from January 3?
5. What color is the composition book that Leigh buys to use as a diary?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)