|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through February 6 – March 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leigh say his dad wrote a note to him on in his February 9 diary entry?
(a) Fancy stationery.
(b) A napkin.
(c) A scrap of newspaper.
(d) The back of a bill.
2. What does Leigh say he noticed about the California flag when the custodian raised it that day in his December 12 letter?
(a) It was sideways.
(b) It was upside down.
(c) It was ripped on the side.
(d) It was dirty.
3. Where does Leigh say his dad phoned him from in Oregon in his January 8 diary entry?
4. By what name does Leigh say his dad goes by on the CB radio in his diary entry from February 2?
(a) “Wild Bill from Bakersfield.”
(b) "Billy the Kid."
(c) “Bill Bonito of Barsdale.”
(d) “Billy Badger from Bentley.”
5. What is Leigh’s middle name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Leigh says he’s thinking of writing a poem about what for the Young Writers’ Yearbook in his March 1 diary entry?
2. Where is Mr. Henshaw’s book in Moose on Toast set?
3. What does Barry never use when he constructs his models?
4. On January 19, Leigh writes and thanks Mr. Henshaw for the postcard with a picture of what on it?
5. What does Leigh describe white bread as tasting like in his March 15 diary entry?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)