|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through May 12 – November 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mr. Henshaw’s book in Moose on Toast set?
2. In Mr. Henshaw’s response to Leigh that Leigh read aloud to his class, he answered that his real name was what?
(a) “Messing A. Round.”
(b) “William Shakespeare.”
(c) “Will I. Am.”
(d) “James C. Smarts.”
3. Leigh tells Mr. Henshaw in his sixth letter, dated November 7, that he is now in what grade?
(a) Seventh grade.
(b) Fifth grade.
(c) Second grade.
(d) Third grade.
4. In his third letter to Mr. Henshaw, dated November 13, Leigh says he’s now in what grade?
(a) Third grade.
(b) Sixth grade.
(c) Fourth grade.
(d) Second grade.
5. How does Leigh say he felt about Mr. Henshaw’s list of questions in his November 15 letter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Leigh’s dog in Dear Mr. Henshaw?
2. What grade is Leigh in when he writes his second letter to Mr. Henshaw on December 3?
3. Leigh says in his November 15 letter that he hadn’t realized Mr. Henshaw had moved where, although he could have guessed from Moose on Toast?
4. Leigh writes to Mr. Henshaw on September 20 with ten questions. Number ten is not really a question. What is this statement?
5. Leigh says he hates living where in his fifth letter to Mr. Henshaw on December 2?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)