|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through March 17 – March 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leigh recall his dad saying society was ruining in his diary entry from February 2?
(a) The rivers.
2. In his March 1 diary entry, Leigh writes that he had to buy a new notebook for his diary for what reason?
(a) He dropped the old one in the toilet.
(b) He filled up the first one.
(c) He burned the first one.
(d) He spilled juice on the first one.
3. What is the name of the school custodian that Leigh likes?
(a) Mr. Pitts.
(b) Mr. Neely.
(c) Mr. Fridley.
(d) Mr. Henshaw.
4. Leigh says in his January 30 diary entry that sometimes truckers lose the hearing in their left ear from what?
(a) Playing music too loud in their trucks.
(b) Yelling at the CB radio.
(c) Wind rushing past the driver’s window.
(d) Sitting too long without getting up.
5. Leigh says in his November 15 letter that he hadn’t realized Mr. Henshaw had moved where, although he could have guessed from Moose on Toast?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Leigh live with his parents prior to their divorce?
2. Why do Barry and Leigh end up not making an alarm when Leigh first comes over to Barry’s house?
3. Who does Leigh say he and his mom used to scoop up the mashed potatoes and gravy with their dinner in his February 5 diary entry?
4. Leigh writes on March 24 that Barry liked what about Leigh’s room?
5. Where does Leigh say his dad phoned him from in Oregon in his January 8 diary entry?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)