|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Spencer tells Camelia to keep ____.
2. Ben talks about his ____.
3. How many knots are used to tie Camelia?
4. Who is waiting outside for Camelia?
5. What is used to write a message to Camelia?
Short Essay Questions
1. What concerns Camelia about Ben?
2. What happens to Ben when he arrives at school?
3. What makes Camelia uncomfortable at work?
4. What occurs when Camelia breaks free?
5. What happens that night at Knead?
6. What is the conversation between Camelia and Debbie?
7. What is the purpose of the assembly calls by the principal?
8. What does Camelia do after she realizes she cannot free herself?
9. What happens after Matt catches Camelia?
10. What is Matt's deception?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Create a timeline of events regarding Camelia and her interaction with her stalker.
Essay Topic 2
The author uses foreshadowing as an important technique in the book. Discuss the use of foreshadowing and why it is important. Also give at least five examples and discuss each.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Matt's character. Is there any sign that Matt is the mystery writer/stalker? Why does Matt stalk Camelia? Why is he mysterious about wanting to be with her? Why did the couple break up? Why does Matt take steps to conceal his identity? Do you think Matt has psychological issues? Explain.
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)