|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Camelia also kicks at the ______.
2. What does Camelia find in the mailbox?
3. How long has Camelia been there when Matt arrives?
4. Where does Ben take Camelia?
5. Ben tells Camelia that he can see _______.
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after Camelia returns home?
2. What is the buzz at school about Debbie Marcus?
3. What does Ben say about trust?
4. What happens that night at Knead?
5. What events occur when Camelia goes home?
6. What does Camelia learn about psychometry?
7. What does Camelia find that will help free her from the rope?
8. What happens after Matt catches Camelia?
9. What makes Camelia uncomfortable at work?
10. What occurs when Camelia breaks free?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Camelia has a good relationship with her parents. Discuss Camelia's parents, their relationship with each other and their relationship with Camelia. Is there trust between parents and child? How open is Camelia with her parents? Why does Camelia withhold information about the stalker from her parents? What would you do in this situation?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Matt's character. Is there any sign that Matt is the mystery writer/stalker? Why does Matt stalk Camelia? Why is he mysterious about wanting to be with her? Why did the couple break up? Why does Matt take steps to conceal his identity? Do you think Matt has psychological issues? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
Pottery is a big part of Camelia's life. Camelia loves her job at Knead and the chance to work with various types of clay and sculpture. Discuss sculpture as it is represented in the story. Which is Camelia's favorite? Discuss Spencer's influence, work, and skills and how they help to mold Camelia's work.
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)