|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Camelia's parents?
2. How many knots are used to tie Camelia?
3. How long has Camelia been there when Matt arrives?
4. Who calls the police on Ben?
5. What is used to write a message to Camelia?
Short Essay Questions
1. What concerns Camelia about Ben?
2. What does Ben do to prove himself to Camelia?
3. What occurs when Camelia breaks free?
4. What makes Camelia uncomfortable at work?
5. What happens to Ben when he arrives at school?
6. What strange smell is in the air when Camelia wakes?
7. What is the purpose of the assembly calls by the principal?
8. What does Camelia do after Matt leaves?
9. What does Camelia do after she realizes she cannot free herself?
10. What is the conversation between Camelia and Debbie?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Camelia's aunt is put into a mental hospital after attempting to commit suicide again. Discuss the situation. Why does Alexia try to kill herself? What is the reaction of the family? Who is to blame? Who has accused Alexia of ruining her life? Do you think Alexia is at fault? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast Freetown High School to your school.
Essay Topic 3
Camelia has a good relationship with her parents. Discuss Camelia's parents, their relationship with each other and their relationship with Camelia. Is there trust between parents and child? How open is Camelia with her parents? Why does Camelia withhold information about the stalker from her parents? What would you do in this situation?
This section contains 740 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)