|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What boy is Camelia supposed to rate?
2. The writer wants to know why Camelia made a _____.
3. What do the girls intend to buy?
4. What item does she lose?
5. Where do the girls meet for ice cream?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the interaction between Camelia and Ben.
2. Discuss the discovery of the photograph.
3. What is the journalist's confession?
4. Why does Kimmie's brother go along on the date with Kimmie?
5. What incident takes place in science class?
6. What is the latest news about Ben and Debbie?
7. Discuss the scene in which Camelia approaches Ben for the first time.
8. What is Camelia's part time job? What interaction takes place between Camelia and her boss?
9. Why does Camelia lie and go to see Kimmie?
10. What incident occurs on the last day of school?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Matt's character. Is there any sign that Matt is the mystery writer/stalker? Why does Matt stalk Camelia? Why is he mysterious about wanting to be with her? Why did the couple break up? Why does Matt take steps to conceal his identity? Do you think Matt has psychological issues? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
Camelia's aunt is put into a mental hospital after attempting to commit suicide again. Discuss the situation. Why does Alexia try to kill herself? What is the reaction of the family? Who is to blame? Who has accused Alexia of ruining her life? Do you think Alexia is at fault? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
Create a timeline of events regarding Camelia and her interaction with her stalker.
This section contains 897 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)