|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who perpetrated the attack on Debbie?
2. From which place does Camelia order dinner?
(d) Jet Lag.
3. Who causes Camelia to feel uneasy?
4. Who arrives to visit with Camelia?
5. The principal's speech regards which topic?
Short Answer Questions
1. What smell is in the air?
2. What odor does Camelia smell?
3. Camelia is tied to a ____.
4. Who has blamed this person for personal grief?
5. What does Camelia find in the mailbox?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens that night at Knead?
2. What makes Camelia uncomfortable at work?
3. What does Camelia learn about psychometry?
4. Why do Kimmie and Camelia argue?
5. What concerns Camelia about Ben?
6. What does Camelia do regarding the mailbox?
7. What does Ben say about trust?
8. What does Ben do to prove himself to Camelia?
9. What does Camelia find when she wakes up?
10. Why has Matt kidnapped Camelia? What is Matt's plan?
This section contains 772 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)