|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who perpetrated the attack on Debbie?
2. How does Camelia feel toward Ben?
3. Where does Matt meet Camelia?
(a) Parking lot.
4. What noise does Camelia hear outside?
5. What is left on the TV tray?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Camelia find in the mailbox?
2. Photos show Camelia at all locations but which one?
3. What does Camelia order for dinner?
4. Ben talks about his ____.
5. Who decides to go away?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Matt go to Knead? What is his news?
2. How does the writer feel about Camelia at this point?
3. Discuss the discovery of the next photograph.
4. What does Camelia do regarding the mailbox?
5. What does Camelia learn about psychometry?
6. What does Ben say about trust?
7. What is Matt's deception?
8. What does Camelia do after she realizes she cannot free herself?
9. What does Camelia find in her bedroom?
10. What is the conversation between Camelia and Debbie?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)