|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is drawn by the mystery man?
2. Kimmie compares Spencer to a ____.
3. The mystery writer confesses to being _______.
(b) In love.
4. What does the mystery writer chant to himself?
(a) Breathe, breathe, breathe.
(b) Focus, focus, focus.
(c) Fight, fight, fight.
(d) Calm, calm, calm.
5. What word is used to describe the date with Ben?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Camelia's father promise to make in the evening?
2. What subject will the pair study?
3. Kimmie refers to Camelia as a _____.
4. What does Ben use to find Camelia's house?
5. Ben confesses to _____.
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the writer's current thoughts about Camelia?
2. Discuss the second chapter and the unknown writer.
3. Discuss the discovery of the photograph.
4. What is Wes' advice about Ben and Camelia? What is Kimmie's recommendation?
5. Discuss Camelia's efforts to research Ben.
6. Discuss the interaction between Camelia and Ben.
7. What is Camelia's part time job? What interaction takes place between Camelia and her boss?
8. Discuss the matching of Camelia and Ben as lab partners.
9. How does Ben plan to start over with Camelia?
10. What is the latest news about Ben and Debbie?
This section contains 839 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)