|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Camelia dresses like a mannequin at _____.
(a) JC Penney.
(b) The Gap.
(c) J Crew.
(d) The Limited.
2. Kimmie compares Camelia to a _________.
(a) Tidal wave.
(c) Senior citizen.
(d) Roller coaster.
3. What was the name of the boy Camelia had to kiss during a game of spin the bottle?
4. What does Camelia's father promise to make in the evening?
(a) Hot chocolate.
(d) Rice Crispies treats.
5. The writer wants to know why Camelia made a _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. The date is scheduled for which time?
2. Where does Camelia work?
3. What word is used to describe the date with Ben?
4. What type of gum is mentioned?
5. What is written on Ben's locker?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Wes' advice about Ben and Camelia? What is Kimmie's recommendation?
2. What is the latest news about Ben and Debbie?
3. Discuss the interaction between Camelia and Ben.
4. Discuss the matching of Camelia and Ben as lab partners.
5. What is the writer's point of view at this stage?
6. What does Matt tell Camelia about Ben?
7. How does Ben plan to start over with Camelia?
8. What incident takes place in science class?
9. Discuss the interchange between Ben and Camelia at Camelia's house.
10. Discuss the discovery of the photograph.
This section contains 873 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)