1 | 2
1. How old is Camelia?
2. What item does she lose?
3. What is the name of the girl who almost hits Camelia with her car?
4. What sports equipment is left in the parking lot?
(a) Baseball gloves.
(c) Football helmets.
(d) Hockey nets.
5. Who left the equipment behind?
6. What does Camelia notice about the mysterious boy?
3 | 4
7. What is the name of Camelia's best friend?
(c) Jo Ann.
8. What type of gum is mentioned?
(a) Hubba Bubba.
(c) Juicy Fruit.
9. What was the name of the boy Camelia had to kiss during a game of spin the bottle?
10. Camelia dresses like a mannequin at _____.
(a) J Crew.
(b) JC Penney.
(c) The Gap.
(d) The Limited.
11. What is the name of the teacher that likes to preserve artistic concentration?
This section contains 2,099 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)