1 | 2
• Chapter 1: Camelia prepares for the last day of school.
• Camelia is almost hit by a car.
• A boy saves Camelia's life.
• The boy takes off as an ambulance arrives.
• Chapter 2: An unidentified writer talks about a girl he just met.
3 | 4
• Camelia recovers.
• Camelia is distracted thinking about the boy.
• Kimmie decides Camelia needs a boyfriend.
• Kimmie, Camelia and Wes have lunch together.
• Wes talks about a new boy in school.
• The boy supposedly killed his girlfriend.
• Matt asks Camelia to help him study for French class.
5 | 6
• Reader is introduced to Ben Carter.
• Camelia approaches Ben to thank him for saving her life.
• Ben plays dumb.
• The journal entries continue.
• The journalist says he will have Camelia or die trying.
7 | 8
• Camelia and Kimmie go out for ice cream.
• Camelia wonders why Ben is lying.
• Wes warns Camelia about Ben.
• Camelia describes her family.
• Aunt Alexia calls saying she is...
This section contains 1,084 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)