|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dallas doing when Ben goes to her house?
(a) Making spaghetti for Joe Henry.
(c) Practicing her cello.
(d) Mowing the lawn.
2. What does Dallas tell Ben about Joe Henry?
(a) Joe Henry is sick.
(b) Joe Henry is her son, not her brother.
(c) Joe Henry is her cousin.
(d) Joe Henry is a genius.
3. What does Ben take Rudy?
(a) A Bible.
(b) More supplements.
(c) A bottle of wine.
(d) A poem about recovery.
4. What does Ben think one universal thing is?
5. What does Ben say he is better at than Rudy?
(a) Believing in himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben regret on Christmas Eve?
2. Why is Ben sent to the library for the rest of his class with Mr. Lambeer?
3. One does Sooner do to make the game more difficult?
4. What is Cody doing on Christmas Eve?
5. Of what does Hey-Soos remind Ben?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Ben stop after leaving Rudy's, and what does he find out there?
2. What do Ben and Hey-Soos talk about in their first conversation after the Coach's demonstration?
3. What does Rudy tell Ben is the reason he is an alcoholic?
4. What team beats Ben's football team in late November, and why might they have been beaten?
5. What does Rudy's note to Ben say and what is Ben's response?
6. What does Dallas tell Ben about Joe Henry and what does Dallas ask Ben? What is Ben's response?
7. What does Mr. Lambeer tell Ben about the school bond levy, what is Ben's response and what does Mr. Lambeer then do with Ben?
8. What other school official becomes involved in the debate about Ben's project, what does this official do and what does Ben tell him?
9. What is happening to Ben's attitude, why and what does he begin to do because of it?
10. What does Lambeer tell Ben about Ben's project and what is Ben's response?
This section contains 1,136 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)