|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ben's therapist encourage him to do?
(a) Joke a lot.
(b) Stay on task.
(c) Get treatment.
(d) Talk to his parents.
2. What is wrong with Ben's mother?
(a) She is a schizophrenic.
(b) She is an alcoholic.
(c) She is manic-depressive.
(d) She has early dementia.
3. What changes the Horseshoe Bend game on the day of the game?
(a) Sooner has a broken collarbone.
(b) Cody has hurt his knee.
(c) Ben is in the hospital.
(d) The coach is sick.
4. What does Ben tell Dr. Wagner about his parents?
(a) He will tell them in a couple of weeks.
(b) He will tell them that night.
(c) He does not want them to know about his illness.
(d) Dr. Wagner can meet with them.
5. Why does Ben go to the doctor about a month before his senior year begins?
(a) He broke his toe.
(b) His mother insists he have a physical every year.
(c) For a mandatory physical to participate in school sports.
(d) He has a cold he cannot shake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rudy show Ben when he stops by his room?
2. How does Ben view dating Dallas Suzuki?
3. What project does Ben chose in Lambeer's class?
4. Why does Ben think his relationship with Dallas is getting complicated?
5. For what is Mr. Lambeer known in his teaching?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ben want to do for his senior year, where does he live and how does he do in school?
2. What is happening to Ben in Lambeer's class, what project does Ben decide upon and what is Lambeer's opinion of the project?
3. What does Hey-Soos say to Ben about Dallas's sharing, and why is Ben worried?
4. How does Ben find out he might have a serious physical illness, and how does Ben insist he learn about this illness?
5. How does Lambeer find out what Ben is reading and what does he say about it?
6. What does the doctor tell Ben and what does the doctor do to be certain about his information?
7. What do Ben and Cody find when they get home, what does it tell them and what does their father say about the situation?
8. What are Ben's two other main goals for his senior year besides his academic goal?
9. What is the compromise between Ben and Dr. Wagner concerning Ben wanting to keep his illness a secret and what does the person tell him he goes to see?
10. What does Ben find when he stops at Rudy's and what does Ben find out there? What does Rudy show him?
This section contains 1,084 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)