|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ben feel about Hey-Soos after one conversation about Rudy?
(a) He won't see Hey-Soos again until after death.
(b) Hey-Soos is waiting for Ben.
(d) Ben has made up Hey-Soos in his mind.
2. How does Ben say he will get what he lacks?
(a) By living each day fully.
(b) By learning compassion.
(c) He says he will not get what he lacks because he is going to die.
(d) By asking the hard questions.
3. What does one student urge Mr. Lambeer to do?
(a) Let Ben do his thing.
(b) Kick Ben out of class.
(c) Send Ben to the South.
(d) Report Ben to the FBI.
4. What does Ben decide about companionship when he is talking to Hey-Soos?
(a) He thinks Hey-Soos will greet him on the other side.
(b) He wants to meet any of Hey-Soos' friends.
(c) He likes having a spirit guide.
(d) He wants someone real to talk with him.
5. What does Ben's new therapist threaten to do?
(a) Turn Ben in for refusing treatment.
(b) Tell Ben's parents.
(c) Have Dr. Wagner investigated.
(d) Have Ben's parents arrested.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben's father see as a change in Ben?
2. What does Lambeer tell Ben could happen if he fails Lambeer's class?
3. What is Dallas doing when Ben goes to her house?
4. What does Ben talk to Hey-Soos about in Chapter 6?
5. How is Ben's project about the street naming doing?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)