|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the song Ben hears on his player say about dying?
(a) Dying old and in bed.
(b) Dying young and getting a lot of attention.
(c) Waiting until you're too old to die young.
(d) The world is a rotten place so die young.
2. What does Coach say about the Malcolm X project?
(a) Coach wishes Ben would confine it to the English class.
(c) Coach does not understand why Ben is being so stubborn.
(d) Coach admires Ben for sticking to his beliefs.
3. What does Coach want Ben to clear up before he plays football?
(a) His ability to play with his doctor.
(b) Whether Cody has a problem with him on the team.
(c) The situation with the cross country coach.
(d) His poor grade in English.
4. Who are two people Ben decides to definitely tell?
(a) Dallas and Rudy.
(b) No one besides Coach.
(c) Cody and Dallas.
(d) Cody and his dad.
5. What reason does Ben give for not telling Coach sooner?
(a) Ben would not have been allowed to play football.
(b) Ben was not sure if he could trust Coach.
(c) His relationship to Coach might have changed.
(d) Coach might have accidentally told Cody.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is invited to the homecoming dance?
2. Why is there no one home at Dallas's house after the dance?
3. What surprises Rudy?
4. What does Ben plan to win in his senior year?
5. What does Ben take Rudy?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)