|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Ben decide he will wait to tell anyone about his situation?
(a) After his birthday in March.
(b) After Christmas.
(c) After the New Year.
(d) Until after football season is over.
2. What does Ben tell Hey-Soos about how he is feeling physically?
(a) He feels very bad and thinks his time is close.
(b) He is feeling more tired than usual.
(c) He is feeling pretty healthy so far.
(d) He is noticing small pains in his arms.
3. What does Coach want Ben to clear up before he plays football?
(a) The situation with the cross country coach.
(b) His poor grade in English.
(c) His ability to play with his doctor.
(d) Whether Cody has a problem with him on the team.
4. What happens as the brothers are getting ready for the homecoming dance?
(a) Their father becomes ill.
(b) Ben faints.
(c) Cody tears his shirt.
(d) Their mother is beginning to crash.
5. What does Ben decide to do about his illness?
(a) Take supplements, eat healthy and sleep well.
(b) Go to a faith healer.
(c) Start the treatments after Christmas.
(d) Start the treatments immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rudy say he stays drunk?
2. Where do the players go after the coach talks to them?
3. What is the worse part to Ben about dying?
4. What does Rudy say is the reason Malcolm X was hated by many?
5. For what is Mr. Lambeer known in his teaching?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)