|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ben go to the doctor about a month before his senior year begins?
(a) He broke his toe.
(b) His mother insists he have a physical every year.
(c) For a mandatory physical to participate in school sports.
(d) He has a cold he cannot shake.
2. What is the worse part to Ben about dying?
(a) Not having any children.
(b) Missing out on college.
(c) How it affects the ones he loves.
(d) Possibly being in a lot of pain.
3. What does Coach ask Ben about football?
(a) If he understands the rules of the game.
(b) If he doesn't think football is too rough for him.
(c) Why he wants to play.
(d) If he has ever played football before.
4. What does Ben explain to Dr. Wagner?
(a) He doesn't talk to the doctor about dying.
(b) That he is going to look for treatments.
(c) That he thought he would live to be a hundred.
(d) That Ben always knew he was going to die young.
5. What does Sooner do in the locker room?
(a) Breaks a bench when he jumps on it.
(b) Picks a fight with other players.
(c) Slips and falls on the wet floor.
(d) Hits a locker with his fist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben's therapist encourage him to do?
2. What does Dallas ask Ben about him and her?
3. What does Ben think when he sees everything in a new light at the dance?
4. What does Ben's father do for a living?
5. What does Ben decide to do about his illness?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)