|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dallas ask Ben at lunch in Chapter 7?
(a) If he enjoyed sex with her.
(b) If he plans to stay on the football team.
(c) Why he is reading Malcolm X's autobiography.
(d) When they are going out again.
2. What does Rudy say when Ben asks him about having been a Catholic priest?
(a) He does not want to talk about it.
(b) He tells Ben he is no longer a Catholic.
(c) He tells Ben about his last church.
(d) He tells him about seminary.
3. How old is Ben at the beginning of this book?
(c) It is unknown.
4. What is wrong with Ben's mother?
(a) She is manic-depressive.
(b) She is an alcoholic.
(c) She has early dementia.
(d) She is a schizophrenic.
5. Where does Ben tell Dallas he is planning to go?
(a) To his grandparents' house.
(b) To her volleyball game.
(c) To the lake.
(d) To UC Davis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben think about the news that he is dying?
2. How does Cody and Ben's mother feel about the game?
3. What does Ben say is the reasons he plays football so well?
4. What does Hey-Soos tell Ben about Ben's interaction with people?
5. What does the song Ben hears on his player say about dying?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)