|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ben think his relationship with Dallas is getting complicated?
(a) He thinks he loves her.
(b) Cody likes her.
(c) Sooner used to date her.
(d) She might be pregnant.
2. What bothers Ben about his relationship with Dallas?
(a) Leaving her.
(b) Wondering who her last boyfriend was.
(c) Whether he is good enough for her.
(d) That she is so smart.
3. Where does Ben tell Dallas he is planning to go?
(a) To his grandparents' house.
(b) To her volleyball game.
(c) To the lake.
(d) To UC Davis.
4. What is Cody and Ben's mother doing when they get home in Chapter 6?
(a) Crying on the sofa.
(b) Cleaning house.
(c) Watching television.
(d) Making dinner.
5. What is the reason Dallas gives Ben for her having had sex with him?
(a) She does not want to graduate a virgin.
(b) She wants his baby.
(c) She wanted to see if she was capable of having sex.
(d) She has no reason for it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does coach tell Ben about his truck?
2. What does Ben say is the reasons he plays football so well?
3. How much older is Ben than Cody?
4. What does Ben understand about football that most do not?
5. What does Ben think most people do in their senior year of high school?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)